Happy Birthday MichelleO

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

My kids have mentioned the cafeteria food is, well cafeteria food. Overcooked broccoli and other vegetables are gross. Whole milk is best for younger children to promote strong bones. They've seemed to like that freedom of choice and not the choices made for them. Pro/choice right? So they started packing their own lunches.
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:53 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:49 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:42 pm

Wouldn't it be a "slam" against Michelle Obama given that the school lunch program was HER pet project?

How would it have been "prejudiced?"

Again, you didn't answer my question. How do you know that the only ones feeding their children unhealthy food and waltzing around with "beer bellies" are Republicans only?

As for your last little tidbit, do you EVER self-edit what rolls out of your brain before you write it down? Do you have any remote idea just how damn ridiculous you often come across as when you start becoming unhinged because.....::::grasping the pearls::::....someone has the audacity to dispute what you have to say or more, HOW you're saying it?
STFU
I bet you’re obese and getting extremely defensive and butt hurt.
lol Actually no, Libby, you're wrong on all counts.

And the irony of YOU referring to my comments as defensive and butt hurt is once more lost on you.

STFU? No, I shan't. You, however, can blow me.
Ooooohhhhhh! AZ! Look at you whipping out the blow me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet you've got a disgusting, two dispicables and a puky face coming at you!

Doesn't it just crack you up how the Maw will haul off and just RAIL at someone, unprovoked, then the next post whines about how people pick on her and insult her? As if she never said what she said. She's just rotten with the things she comes out with. Apparently disagreeing with her is picking on her? No one can convince me she's actually sane.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:37 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:53 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:49 pm

STFU
I bet you’re obese and getting extremely defensive and butt hurt.
lol Actually no, Libby, you're wrong on all counts.

And the irony of YOU referring to my comments as defensive and butt hurt is once more lost on you.

STFU? No, I shan't. You, however, can blow me.
Ooooohhhhhh! AZ! Look at you whipping out the blow me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet you've got a disgusting, two dispicables and a puky face coming at you!

Doesn't it just crack you up how the Maw will haul off and just RAIL at someone, unprovoked, then the next post whines about how people pick on her and insult her? As if she never said what she said. She's just rotten with the things she comes out with. Apparently disagreeing with her is picking on her? No one can convince me she's actually sane.
She needs to be on Mod approval!
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

4HotTacos wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:03 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:07 pm
4HotTacos wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:59 pm
Seriously? LMAO!
Yah
Seriously
So forgive me for not taking you seriously. Your comments are pathetic.
Bwahahaha
4HotTacos
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:46 pm
Yah
Seriously
Bwahahaha
You must be proud
Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, theres absolutely no point.
Amber Veal
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yah
Seriously
Bwahahaha
See! I keep telling you that nobody takes anything you say seriously. You have ruined your reputation in this group soooooo bad! You leave and come back with a new screen name but never come back with a new attitude. It just keeps getting worse with each new screen name. Why can’t you be a little more self aware?
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think Mrs Obama had good intentions with her initiatives but that they didn't really result in children eating healthier lunches. Partly because of Republican influences, but in conjunction with the healthier school lunch initiative, we've all heard the absurdity about Congress ruling that pizza counts as a vegetable for school lunches. For my part, I did not notice any improvement in the quality of the lunches my students were eating when I was teaching during this time. If anything I felt they declined so that the lunches could technically meet the new guidelines pushed by Mrs Obama even though they were less healthy than what was previously served.

I'm all for letting states figure these things out for themselves. If this decision was announced around Mrs Obama's birthday as some kind of dig against her though, that's in very poor taste. I hope that is a coincidence but wouldn't be surprised if it was on purpose.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:09 pm
Francee89 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:29 pm “Under the new rules, schools would be allowed to reduce the number of fruits and vegetables required at each meal. The latest change follows a 2019 rollback of restrictions on milk and sodium content in school lunches.

Critics said the change will pave the way for greasier, more unhealthy foods such as pizza, french fries and burgers.”

Keep America Obese!
(The acronym, KAO, can even be pronounced cow. Seems...darkly fitting)
Yep
It’s just ridiculous that so many kids are being fed crap
And their moms are happy that they will skip fruits and vegetables in favor of chicken nuggets and donuts. Michelle actually wanted kids to eat heathy lunches but because it was Her idea, they rejected it.
Republicans have no clue about nutrition. Their kids have bellies - just like their dads who have beer bellies!
They’re all stumbling around malls with sugary drinks and snacks , shopping and gaining weight as a family activity.
🤮
Oh really? I guess that’s why my 16 year old son who is 5’10ish only weighs 106 pounds.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

4HotTacos wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:54 pm
Bwahahaha
You must be proud
You named the title of this thread “ happy Birthday Michelle “
And then you posted negative information about her healthy lunch project. You’re happy her good works are being thrown out with the garbage.
Sick.
So disgusting.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:54 pm
Bwahahaha
See! I keep telling you that nobody takes anything you say seriously. You have ruined your reputation in this group soooooo bad! You leave and come back with a new screen name but never come back with a new attitude. It just keeps getting worse with each new screen name. Why can’t you be a little more self aware?
See? I told you so many times that the many posters who left CM and some who left this group were disgusted with the bashing and prejudice from you and others . It’s like you’re part of a clan or cult of “ mean girls “ who bait and tear people down to build yourselves up!
That’s why they leave and why I’ve left several times too.
Are you proud of that?
Locked Previous topicNext topic