All about cults and their members

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:26 pm
DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:17 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:04 pm

I don't think Trump supporters can be accurately called Republicans. Their political views are more compatible with right wing extremists. It is my sincere hope they stop using the Republican Party as a front. The party is doomed if they don't.
Yeah, we heard that a few years ago, before Trump was elected. If the party didn’t moderate they would split and never win another presidency because they were too far right. Guess what? They were WRONG!

Now the same is being said about democrats. They are way too far left for a lot of people. We shall see what happens.

Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with my comment.
Really? I was addressing the part I enlarged.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

RIIIGHT...

Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:26 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:32 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 pm So actually it says nothing about politics or newsworthy. Just like regular cults. Are you trying to say that Republicans are in a cult? I don’t understand why you posted this.
I don't see where she said that. I believe she wants to know if fanatics- for example the furthest right and left wing people- exhibit traits such as though found within a cult. And why some of those follow Trump BLINDLY. Because idc if the guy is Jesus Christ. You should always be able to question your leader. Which Jesus didn't mind but Trump bitterly does.
She (the OP) actually exemplifies some of those qualities in her devotion to the Obamas and more recently Hillary and most of the Democratic Party. No matter what is said about either of them she has some excuse, usually that it’s a racist or misogynistic, a lie or some conspiracy.

It is both maddening and amusing to see her doing the same things she accuses conservatives and/or republicans doing while completely denying it.
Aha
More of your self serving, ego boosting comments !
Anything I post is researched using reliable and well respected sites.
No Breitbart, no patriot post , no Infowars, no far right evangelical writings

Here:

https://amp.businessinsider.com/most-an ... mes-2019-4
Deleted User 638

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:28 pm
DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Yeah, we heard that a few years ago, before Trump was elected. If the party didn’t moderate they would split and never win another presidency because they were too far right. Guess what? They were WRONG!

Now the same is being said about democrats. They are way too far left for a lot of people. We shall see what happens.

I'm speaking of the future. The Republican Party has become a harbor for white supremacists, nationalists, and those with fascist tendencies. All those things are the antithesis of what our country is supposed to stand for. Unless Republicans purge their party of those elements it won't survive in the long term.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 pm

I'm speaking of the future. The Republican Party has become a harbor for white supremacists, nationalists, and those with fascist tendencies. All those things are the antithesis of what our country is supposed to stand for. Unless Republicans purge their party of those elements it won't survive in the long term.
Well said! I agree.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:37 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:32 pm

I don't see where she said that. I believe she wants to know if fanatics- for example the furthest right and left wing people- exhibit traits such as though found within a cult. And why some of those follow Trump BLINDLY. Because idc if the guy is Jesus Christ. You should always be able to question your leader. Which Jesus didn't mind but Trump bitterly does.
She (the OP) actually exemplifies some of those qualities in her devotion to the Obamas and more recently Hillary and most of the Democratic Party. No matter what is said about either of them she has some excuse, usually that it’s a racist or misogynistic, a lie or some conspiracy.

It is both maddening and amusing to see her doing the same things she accuses conservatives and/or republicans doing while completely denying it.
Aha

Here:

No, you use left to far left sites. That is a fact, and I have posted the media bias from fact check numerous times. Pssst, that means they are as trustworthy, or not, as Breitbart and other sites you mention.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:52 pm

Aha

Here:

No, you use left to far left sites. That is a fact, and I have posted the media bias from fact check numerous times. Pssst, that means they are as trustworthy, or not, as Breitbart and other sites you mention.
Anything not posted on Breitbart is too far left for you.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 pm

Okay. Back as far as 2012, maybe before that we were constantly being told on CM by democrats that the Republican Party was too conservative, too far right. Unless they moved to the center the party would implode and never win the presidency again for a long long long time if ever.

Guess what? They were wrong.

It is now being said about the democrats. A lot of the party is way too far left for many voters. We shall see what happens.

Does the Republican Party want the undesirable people you mentioned? Hell no. Please explain how to keep them from registering as republicans. For that matter, I am sure there are all kinds of unsavory members of the democrat party also, like the anti-fa people.

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:55 pm
DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:52 pm

Aha

Here:

Anything not posted on Breitbart is too far left for you.
Wow, you are such a liar. I don’t use Breitbart. In fact if you look at any of the very few links I use they are mainstream so the article is not dismissed because of the source.

You regularly use left, and most often far left sources. Vox, Daily Kos are 2 you use quite a bit.

Overall, we rate Vox Left Biased due to wording and story selection that routinely favors the left. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High, due to two failed fact checks, with only one offering a correction.

Overall, we rate the Daily Kos strongly Left Biased based on story selection that almost exclusively favors the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to non-vetted content as well as a few failed fact check and misleading claims.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Actually, Trump used some cult-tactics to gather faithful followers. And he succeeded in creating a cultist following.
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:38 pm So actually it says nothing about politics or newsworthy. Just like regular cults. Are you trying to say that Republicans are in a cult? I don’t understand why you posted this.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic