Issues abound

KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m not the only one experiencing many different bugs. Are things still being worked on?

From ads covering half my screen (iPhone) to the breadcrumbs gone to reload the forum to the page errors and needing to reload......

🥴
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have the ad that covers the bottom half of my phone screen too, and just keep trying to make it go away when it gets too annoying. Weirdly I cant even really see what the ad is about; its just a big usually blue panel of sorts.

No more breadcrumb for me either.

But I don't get any errors.

My phone's an S8.

I just figured I'd wait until it fixed itself. 😋
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Can you send me screenshots of the errors and the ad that covers half the page? There is a sticky ad that expands but it goes back to a small size once you scroll or leave it alone for a few seconds.

I need to figure out the breadcrumbs, the new update of milk caused issues with some users. They were unable to quote, like, or click on some links so I downgraded the style to a past version but I don’t think this version is compatible with the breadcrumbs extension. I need to find the last update before the current version.

It will take me a while to get everything done because I’m doing it completely by myself. I’ve put about 40 hours in on this site since the 11th and I’m not even exaggerating, that’s how badly this update messed with the site. The stuff you guys can’t see was a lot worse lol. Unfortunately, I need to start working on client stuff again but I’m trying to get as much done as possible.
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I forgot to mention that the breadcrumb extension still works fine with other styles so that could be a solution until I get it fixed.
🤓The Admin 🤓
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:40 am I forgot to mention that the breadcrumb extension still works fine with other styles so that could be a solution until I get it fixed.
I’ve used Latte for quite awhile. I’ll try changing. I’ll add screenshots.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Here’s how the ads appear and I try to scroll but the whole screen seems to be free floating making scrolling difficult.
92F8217E-EBBD-47AF-8821-4C3A492C29A6.jpeg
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What type of phone are you using? The screen looks small so that might be effecting it.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:08 pm Here’s how the ads appear and I try to scroll but the whole screen seems to be free floating making scrolling difficult.

🤓The Admin 🤓
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Then it appears like this - Ad very wide and actual page very narrow and tiny. I zoom and that could be why the screen appears free floating.
4822F855-6C5A-4A8D-B6A9-43AFD484D35A.jpeg
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:10 pm What type of phone are you using? The screen looks small so that might be effecting it.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:08 pm Here’s how the ads appear and I try to scroll but the whole screen seems to be free floating making scrolling difficult.

IPhone SE
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yep, I noticed that too and contacted the ad company I’m working with about that. Looks like this ad company isn’t giving me responsive ads so it’s showing a desktop ad on mobile. I’m waiting to hear back with a fix for that.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:11 pm Then it appears like this - Ad very wide and actual page very narrow and tiny. I zoom and that could be why the screen appears free floating.

4822F855-6C5A-4A8D-B6A9-43AFD484D35A.jpeg
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic