S*x in the room with kids SO

Unread post

If you feel it’s ok how do you even focus enough to enjoy it?????
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Meh just pop the kids some Benadryl and have at it.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's what I can't figure out. I can't imagine being in the mood with kids in the same room.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We did it once on accident not knowing one was there. SD snuck into our room in the middle of the night and slept in our closet which was closed. It was around 2-3am and we couldn't sleep. Oh well. She hasn't done it since though.
Justanotherperson
Countess
Countess

Unread post

If you are a parent long enough, sometimes you realize that the only way S*x is ever going to happen. As long as they kids are young enough and are asleep, I don't see the problem or issue. However, everybody's comfort level is different. It doesn't work for everybody.
AliKat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

The two aren’t mutually exclusive. My husband doesn’t stop being sexually attractive just because we walked into a room with kids in it.
MeAF wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:00 pm That's what I can't figure out. I can't imagine being in the mood with kids in the same room.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Justanotherperson wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:11 pm If you are a parent long enough, sometimes you realize that the only way S*x is ever going to happen. As long as they kids are young enough and are asleep, I don't see the problem or issue. However, everybody's comfort level is different. It doesn't work for everybody.

I’ve been a mom for 21 years. That’s never happened
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AliKat wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:21 pm The two aren’t mutually exclusive. My husband doesn’t stop being sexually attractive just because we walked into a room with kids in it.
MeAF wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:00 pm That's what I can't figure out. I can't imagine being in the mood with kids in the same room.
Being sexually attracted to someone is different than being in the mood to f**k with kids in the room.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have a hard enough time just with the kids awake.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Justanotherperson wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:11 pm If you are a parent long enough, sometimes you realize that the only way S*x is ever going to happen. As long as they kids are young enough and are asleep, I don't see the problem or issue. However, everybody's comfort level is different. It doesn't work for everybody.
I am a parent of five and it has never happened. It will never happen. There are a million different options other than that to have S*x. Anyone who is comfortable having S*x with their sleeping child in the room is sick in my opinion.
Locked Previous topicNext topic