You have to be 21 years old to buy any tobacco products

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Those were mine and Dh's exact words earlier!
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:29 pm These laws are so arbitrary. If you're old enough to die fighting for our country, you are old enough to drink and smoke. Either you're an adult when you're 18 or you're not.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Good, cigarettes are disgusting
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:51 pm Those were mine and Dh's exact words earlier!
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:29 pm These laws are so arbitrary. If you're old enough to die fighting for our country, you are old enough to drink and smoke. Either you're an adult when you're 18 or you're not.
Ours too.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:40 pm
Good but there's always going to be those illegal assholes that run the bodegas in the ghetto areas that will still sell cigarette packs to anyone including minors just like they sell them loosies
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

This, a thousand times this.
If at 18 you are old enough to die for your country you are old enough to buy alcohol and cigarettes. You are either an adult or you aren't.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

As a few have said, if you're old enough at 18 to join the military and fight for your country and others, then you should be considered adult enough to pick and choose your poisons like tobacco products.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

While I can agree that it seems arbitrary and I do have a little bit of concern for those already legally addicted who are between 18 and 21, overall its just hard for me to muster sympathy for people being restricted from buying cigarettes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic