The dark depth of hatred for Hillary Clinton

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/magazine-36992955
Starting in the 1990’s, she has been the victim of far right conspiracy theories ( see “Infowars” for example)
This article gives new details of the depth of hatred resulting in a concerted effort by the right to destroy her chances at attaining the Presidency.
She has responded and been available for many investigations and has been cleared of all accusations of wrongdoing but it has not stopped the attacks from the Right .( one of the latest was “ pizza Gate”)
Unfair.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The GOP does not like smart women.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:05 pm The GOP does not like smart women.
Yep
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She's been hated long before infowars and before the 90's and it has nothing to do with a right bias. You can ask around people in Little Rock... Oh, wait, they're dead. hmmm...
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:11 pm She's been hated long before infowars and before the 90's and it has nothing to do with a right bias. You can ask around people in Little Rock... Oh, wait, they're dead. hmmm...
So I guess you believe Infowars, the Gateway Pundit and others.
Great🙄
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:37 pm
jas wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:11 pm She's been hated long before infowars and before the 90's and it has nothing to do with a right bias. You can ask around people in Little Rock... Oh, wait, they're dead. hmmm...
Great🙄
Nope... But I was in Little Rock in the 90's.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Great🙄
Just like you believe is daily kos, American independent, and some of the other far left sites you use as sources?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:20 pm
Great🙄
Nope... But I was in Little Rock in the 90's.
So what?
🙄
Deleted User 876

Unread post

She's far from a victim. She and her family are some of the crookedest people on the planet. If you're too blind to see it, you're part of the problem.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

There are many reasons to strongly dislike...even hate...Hillary Clinton and being a strong woman has really nothing to do with it.

Ask the men who were ignored in Benghazi.

Ask the women who this self-proclaimed (Clinton) feminist put down, dismissed, and disregarded because they didn't vote for her in 2016.

As a human flaw, arrogance is pretty much a despicable trait to possess and most humans simply do not admire or like an arrogant individual. Confident, yes. Arrogant, no.
Locked Previous topicNext topic