How biased is your news source?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://on.mktw.net/2P7vwwW
This is very interesting and helpful.
There’s a chart that establishes which news sources are leftish, rightish or neutral....
It looks accurate.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

I’ve already done the research to know which sources are least biased and most fact based, so every news outlet I read stories from is both. I do keep a couple of biased sources (in each direction) on my newsfeed to get the range of opinions, though.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

AP, Reuters, and PBS Newshour are the three I trust for the least amount of (if at all) biased journalism and reporting.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I predominately stick with least biased and high fact based rated sources, but after I do read at least 1 article from sources that are more left and right biased to better understand others.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I like to use media bias/fact check website. I believe pema used it on CM which where I learned about it.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’d say pretty F***ing biased

Equally biased though

I mainly lurk here a few other forums and Facebook then whatever pops up on Apple news 😂
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"In haughty Squidward voice" I'm neutral- I listen to public radio. Actually I do like BBC and NPR. They always seemed to at least be attempting to stay neutral.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:12 pm AP, Reuters, and PBS Newshour are the three I trust for the least amount of (if at all) biased journalism and reporting.
What about The HIll? Washington Times? Circa?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

All I want are facts. Not the reporters opinion about the facts. I can't stand Talking Heads.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:00 pm All I want are facts. Not the reporters opinion about the facts. I can't stand Talking Heads.
I do feel there are a couple of NPR interviewers who are a bit aggressive and interrupt the interviewee. One woman on Morning Edition in particular. Yes you want to ask hard questions but shut up and let the person speak ffs.
I don't like talking heads either.
Locked Previous topicNext topic