Friends of George Bush

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Michelle Obama defends friendship with George W. Bush: 'Our values are the same'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 402339002/

Both Michelle Obama and Ellen DeGeneres are friends of George !(and I agree with everything they said ).
I think it’s very sweet and inspirational.

While I don’t agree with some of the moves George made while in office, I do believe he’s a good person.( and I wanted to vote for Jeb in 2016. It is sad that I couldn’t.)
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. And I remember back then he was considered an idiot. He was the butt of the jokes with people questioning his intelligence. He’s laughing at America now, like saying “and you thought I was an idiot?!?” 😂🤣😂🤣
And yeah, I question some of his decisions, but bottom line, he was indeed a good man that- unlike the current moron-in-chief- actually was considering America’s best interests, not his own.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:58 am I agree. And I remember back then he was considered an idiot. He was the butt of the jokes with people questioning his intelligence. He’s laughing at America now, like saying “and you thought I was an idiot?!?” 😂🤣😂🤣
And yeah, I question some of his decisions, but bottom line, he was indeed a good man that- unlike the current moron-in-chief- actually was considering America’s best interests, not his own.
And there were quite a few of us who recognized his intelligence the entire time. We realized that occasionally mixing up words is not a sign of an idiot. Glad to see some are finally coming around.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He was kind of a goof, but not a really bad guy. Yeah, I complained about him, but I never hated him.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ll be the odd one out and say that while he seems to have nice interpersonal relationship interactions, his advanced promoted were often not indicative of those of a nice person, and that the disastrous War in Iraq is a shameful part of his legacy that shouldn’t be forgotten or whitewashed.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:43 pm I’ll be the odd one out and say that while he seems to have nice interpersonal relationship interactions, his advanced promoted were often not indicative of those of a nice person, and that the disastrous War in Iraq is a shameful part of his legacy that shouldn’t be forgotten or whitewashed.
I have a feeling that Cheney was mostly responsible for that decision and Bush went along with it. Cheney was evil . He was in favor of torture, for one thing.
Just a hunch.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:50 pm
Francee89 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:43 pm I’ll be the odd one out and say that while he seems to have nice interpersonal relationship interactions, his advanced promoted were often not indicative of those of a nice person, and that the disastrous War in Iraq is a shameful part of his legacy that shouldn’t be forgotten or whitewashed.
I have a feeling that Cheney was mostly responsible for that decision and Bush went along with it. Cheney was evil . He was in favor of torture, for one thing.
Just a hunch.
Bush was also in favor of torture, and he ultimately owns the Iraq War, even if it was Cheney who was the driving force.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:57 pm
GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:50 pm
Just a hunch.
Bush was also in favor of torture, and he ultimately owns the Iraq War, even if it was Cheney who was the driving force.
Well that’s depressing.🙁
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LMAO! I see what you’re trying to do there.
If Trump would ONLY mix up some words here and there... but that’s the least of his offenses 😂🤣😂🤣
DSamuels wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:23 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:58 am I agree. And I remember back then he was considered an idiot. He was the butt of the jokes with people questioning his intelligence. He’s laughing at America now, like saying “and you thought I was an idiot?!?” 😂🤣😂🤣
And there were quite a few of us who recognized his intelligence the entire time. We realized that occasionally mixing up words is not a sign of an idiot. Glad to see some are finally coming around.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Very strange. My comment was about Bush and only Bush. It actually had absolutely nothing to do with Trump. On CM people were always saying Bush was an idiot because of the way he talked when not reading the teleprompter and messed up words.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:06 pm LMAO! I see what you’re trying to do there.
If Trump would ONLY mix up some words here and there... but that’s the least of his offenses 😂🤣😂🤣
DSamuels wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:23 pm
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic