ELEMENTARY SCHOOL INVITES CONVICTED FELON DRAG QUEEN TO TALK TO CHILDREN

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If it’s OK for drag queens to host story hour, what about prostitutes? At one Austin, Texas, elementary school, students got both.

In what some parents are calling “a sign of things to come” under the city’s radical new S*x ed, the kids at Blackshear Fine Arts Academy had an unexpected visitor—with an even more unexpected background. But as shocked as parents were to learn that “Miss Kitty Litter ATX” was a convicted criminal, they were even more horrified to find out that the school district knew it.

That’s the most astonishing revelation from the open records request that Texas Values filed. Thanks to internal communications between Miss Kitty Litter (real name David Robinson) and the school librarian Roger Grape, moms and dads now know that not only did Blackshear expose their children to this wild and deviant ideology but to a felon too.

He spent all day at the school. And across town:
a man with the stage name Lynn Adonis also visited class—this time as a guest cosmetologist. There’s just one problem: He isn’t one. He’s an entertainer—and a drag queen one at that.

Like Robinson, he spent twice as much time at the school as other visitors that day. When the inviting teacher was asked, she admitted that Jerred Bridges (his legal name) spent the day putting makeup on kids, “despite having no license to do so.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/12/12/ ... as-school/
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If a man dressed as whore went to my kid's school and put makeup on them without my permission, he wouldn't need gender surgery.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I would not be happy about it if I were one of those parents.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m so glad that all adults that want to go into my sons school have to give a valid state ID to the front desk and it goes in a reader that does a mini background check before you’re allowed to go where the children are.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The fact that he's a drag queen doesn't bother me. The fact that he's a convicted felon does.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:32 pm The fact that he's a drag queen doesn't bother me. The fact that he's a convicted felon does.
Why do you think it's important for a man who plays dress-up as a whore for a living to visit schools and talk to small children?
KAG
Mean Girl
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

First: being convicted of a felon doesn't mean person is guilty. Look at the people convicted of felons who were then freed by the Innocence Project.
Second: being convicted of a felon, doesn't make the person wrong. Black people were convicted of felons fighting for civil rights. Doesn't make them wrong.
Third: if the person is guilty, then maybe his/her story will help a kid stay on the right path.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:55 pm
californiagirl83 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:32 pm The fact that he's a drag queen doesn't bother me. The fact that he's a convicted felon does.
Why do you think it's important for a man who plays dress-up as a whore for a living to visit schools and talk to small children?
Well, drag queens aren't inherently dangerous. Felons, on the other hand... many can be.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Shouldn't the felony disqualify a person from working with a bunch of kids? WTF
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:21 pm
morgan wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:55 pm
Well, drag queens aren't inherently dangerous. Felons, on the other hand...
Lots of types of people aren't inherently dangerous.

What purpose do you think this person served in the school?
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic