Man who slapped reporter's butt on live TV speaks out

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Tommy Callaway, who released a statement through a lawyer and also spoke to Inside Edition about the matter.

He was immediately banned by the organizer from running in their future races.

"There was a misjudge in character and decision making. I touched her back, I did not know exactly where I touched her," he claimed.

"I totally agree one hundred percent with her statement," he said about her tweet. "And the two most important words were her last few words, do better, and that's my intention."
snip

Bozarjian spoke about the altercation on CBS This Morning.

"It's not playful. He hurt me both physically and emotionally," she said. "He took my power, and I'm trying to take that back."

Bozarjian said that she has filed a sexual battery report with the Savannah police department. They had previously indicated that they would pursue charges depending on her decision on the matter.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/reporter- ... d-her-butt
KAG
Mean Girl
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

“I touched her back, I did not know exactly where I touched her” - he’s looks like he’s looking in the direction of her butt when he slapped it. And if he has such poor control of his hands and aim, perhaps he just shouldn’t touch random people anywhere.

Seems like he’s trying to cover his ass, pun intended.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:20 pm “I touched her back, I did not know exactly where I touched her” - he’s looks like he’s looking in the direction of her butt when he slapped it. And if he has such poor control of his hands and aim, perhaps he just shouldn’t touch random people anywhere.

Seems like he’s trying to cover his ass, pun intended.
I agree. He did it on purpose and he's full of shit. He should have left that out of his fake apology.

I just hate the way her face and her entire demeanor changes right after the slap.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I hope he has to do some jail time.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nobody should be deliberately touching random strangers. He's an ass.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

He's F***ing lying. He smacked her ass and he deliberately did so. What a pervert.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

He got caught being a perv. He's lying, IMO, that it was an innocent mistake.
Locked Previous topicNext topic