The Right again attacks Greta

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:40 pm Interesting that no one from the other side has called out Libby for her comment about teenage girls only being interested in sneaking out to smoke and make out with their boyfriends.
It was sarcasm and not meant to describe all teenage girls.
Sorry to disappoint you.
But I’m sure you will be able to create another opportunity to bash me.
😆
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:31 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:40 pm Interesting that no one from the other side has called out Libby for her comment about teenage girls only being interested in sneaking out to smoke and make out with their boyfriends.
Sorry to disappoint you.
😆
Calling you out for posting an ignorant generalization is not bashing nor an attack.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:14 pm
Sorry to disappoint you.
😆
Calling you out for posting an ignorant generalization is not bashing nor an attack.
Do you not understand SARCASM?
You’re old enough to have learned what it means !
You’re always hoping to have an occasion to bash me . Admit it!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:20 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:14 pm

Sorry to disappoint you.
😆
Do you not understand SARCASM?
You’re old enough to have learned what it means !
You’re always hoping to have an occasion to bash me . Admit it!
What you posted, and 10 or so years of experience with your posts, it did not come across as sarcastic.
Ageism. Tsk, tsk
You really need to calm down.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 203

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:59 pm
You are definitely not understanding that there ARE teenagers who are concerned about a lot more important things than sneaking out for a cig or making out with their boyfriend!
That's the way to combat what you perceive as being judgmental....being judgmental and generalizing in return.

:::::golf claps:::::
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Question.....

Is it only "bashing" and NOT Freedom of Speech when a currently popular public figure is being spoken about negatively?

I mean, we do need to define the lines here, no?

FWIW, in other forms of social media, there are many that would (and do) identify as "liberal" and "left-leaning" who are not impressed by Greta Thunberg and feel that she's been given a script of sorts when she gave her now infamous speech.

This is not to say the young woman doesn't have her heart and mind in the right places.

This constant....CONSTANT....need here to divide all of us by the "Right" or "Left" is ridiculous at a minimum.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:07 pm
You are definitely not understanding that there ARE teenagers who are concerned about a lot more important things than sneaking out for a cig or making out with their boyfriend!
That's the way to combat what you perceive as being judgmental....being judgmental and generalizing in return.

Do you not under SARCASM yet?
I have two daughters and 5 granddaughters- there’s no way I would be serious and describe teenage girls that way!
It’s so frustrating posting here when there are so many dense clueless people like you and the others who are completely oblivious to things like sarcasm.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:20 am

I have two daughters and 5 granddaughters- there’s no way I would be serious and describe teenage girls that way!
It’s so frustrating posting here when there are so many dense clueless people like you and the others who are completely oblivious to things like sarcasm.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
So many of us are dense, clueless, and oblivious. :? Riiiiight Libby.
KAG
Mean Girl
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:25 pm
iamanon wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:30 pm Thank goodness someone is telling this disturbed child the truth. She needs mental help. Her parents should be charges with child abuse. This poor thing is delusional at best. God help her because clearly her parents refuse to.
Get it yet?
Her parents are no doubt proud of her.
I have to laugh at your judgmental attitude!
🤣
Is that what your daughters did?
Why did you bring up her daughters?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:20 am

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Why did you bring up your daughters?!? Again. :?
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic