The Right again attacks Greta

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:24 pm
GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:59 pm
iamanon wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:30 pm Thank goodness someone is telling this disturbed child the truth. She needs mental help. Her parents should be charges with child abuse. This poor thing is delusional at best. God help her because clearly her parents refuse to.
You are definitely not understanding that there ARE teenagers who are concerned about a lot more important things than sneaking out for a cig or making out with their boyfriend!
Get it yet?
Her parents are no doubt proud of her.
I have to laugh at your judgmental attitude!
🤣
How ignorant of you. I laugh at YOUR judgmental attitude!
Her attitude ( iamanon) is so ridiculous. She accused Greta’s Parents of child abuse and of course she shows no understanding of how Greta feels or thinks .
I was sarcastic with her. Her attitude is backwoods, 19th century thinking. She probably still believes women should let men lead , starting from the teenage years.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:35 pm

You are definitely not understanding that there ARE teenagers who are concerned about a lot more important things than sneaking out for a cig or making out with their boyfriend!
Get it yet?
🤣
Her attitude ( iamanon) is so ridiculous. She accused Greta’s Parents of child abuse and of course she shows no understanding of how Greta feels or thinks .
I was sarcastic with her. Her attitude is backwoods, 19th century thinking. She probably still believes women should let men lead , starting from the teenage years.
You make a lot of assumptions for someone you know nothing about. And as for Greta... I agree with this :
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:28 pm Then they turn around and used Trumps son to attack Trump and that was perfectly fine.
Who is this "they" you speak of? If I remember correctly a professor (one person,, no "they") made an analogy about being able to give someone a royal name but not being able to make him royalty. And she used the name Baron as an example. And all of a sudden it becomes "THEY" attack Trump's son? Quite a stretch.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Get it yet?
🤣
And you DO know how Greta feels and thinks? Are you 15? That would explain a lot.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:37 pm

And you DO know how Greta feels and thinks? Are you 15? That would explain a lot.
How do you and iamanon know how she feels?
Does she have any clue as to Greta’s parents think and behave? Why does she accuse them of child abuse ? Does she assume that teenagers are never like Greta and if So, how does she know?
You need to calm down .
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:14 pm

Does she have any clue as to Greta’s parents think and behave? Why does she accuse them of child abuse ? Does she assume that teenagers are never like Greta and if So, how does she know?
You need to calm down .
Did you let your kids drop out of high school?
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:30 pm Thank goodness someone is telling this disturbed child the truth. She needs mental help. Her parents should be charges with child abuse. This poor thing is delusional at best. God help her because clearly her parents refuse to.
Get it yet?
🤣
I'm not judgmental. That child has very serious mental issues. Have you bothered to research her history and that of her parents?
Her parents are abusers.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Get it yet?
🤣
I'm not judgmental. That child has very serious mental issues. Have you bothered to research her history and that of her parents?
Her parents are abusers.
Maybe Libby thinks that Asperger's, OCD and selective mutism isn't a mental issue. :?
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Get it yet?
🤣
Her parents are abusers.
Good lord
She’s autistic.
Big deal. And why don’t you prove these accusations with articles and reliable sources!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:14 pm

You need to calm down .
I haven’t claimed to know how she feels and what she thinks. You have.

Ask iamanon these questions. I didn’t make the claims, I don’t have the answers.

Please stop telling me to “calm down.” You do it all the time and it’s annoying. I am perfectly calm, you are projecting your anger and attitude, both of which need work.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic