2050

User avatar
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 5557
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 1:27 pm

Unread post

01da3686e7b1bf46f63c4bac60c2fab503edd455a3.jpg
User avatar
Valentina327
Princess
Princess
Posts: 12086
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 2:23 am

Unread post

Lexy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:19 pm
01da3686e7b1bf46f63c4bac60c2fab503edd455a3.jpg
LOL
Cute! Except the world is ending in 12 years ... :lol:
User avatar
Dylexsmommy
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 6449
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:04 am
Location: here and there

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:21 pm
Lexy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:19 pm
01da3686e7b1bf46f63c4bac60c2fab503edd455a3.jpg
LOL
Cute! Except the world is ending in 12 years ... :lol:
Damn. That sucks. Why? 😥🤣
You rogueish demon-sired flibbertigibbet! :evil:
User avatar
Valentina327
Princess
Princess
Posts: 12086
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 2:23 am

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:33 pm
Valentina327 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:21 pm
Lexy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:19 pm
01da3686e7b1bf46f63c4bac60c2fab503edd455a3.jpg
LOL
Cute! Except the world is ending in 12 years ... :lol:
Damn. That sucks. Why? 😥🤣
Climate change you know. AOC says so!
User avatar
Dylexsmommy
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 6449
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:04 am
Location: here and there

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:33 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:33 pm
Valentina327 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:21 pm


LOL
Cute! Except the world is ending in 12 years ... :lol:
Damn. That sucks. Why? 😥🤣
Climate change you know. AOC says so!
Hahaha. Yeah I forgot about that.
You rogueish demon-sired flibbertigibbet! :evil:
Locked Previous topicNext topic