Medical professionals: Trumps mental condition deteriorating rapidly

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Baroness
Baroness
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:20 pm

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:54 pm

can you provide a source backing up that claim?
morgan wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:07 pm
3 unnamed medical "professionals" as if that's supposed to mean anything.

Meanwhile 99.9% of America has diagnosed the Left's front runner Joe Biden as completely mentally unstable.

"Rub my hairy white legs, adorable little black child! That's how I learned about Cockroaches!" :lol:
GMa4all
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1571
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:18 pm

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:05 pm

DSamuels wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:49 pm
GMa4all wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:36 pm
Can anyone take seriously the comments of so called professionals that diagnose someone they have never met or examined? The only thing they know about Trump is what the media edits to show him in the worst possible light.
Can we take seriously someone who has never met Trump and does not have a degree in psychiatry?
Nope.
So you are saying we should not take your opinions about President Trump seriously? Glad you’re finally admitting it. Don’t worry about it though, I don’t think many of us ever have.
I’m saying a psychiatrist knows more about the mental health of Trump than any of us.
DSamuels
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2704
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:34 pm

GMa4all wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:36 pm
Can anyone take seriously the comments of so called professionals that diagnose someone they have never met or examined? The only thing they know about Trump is what the media edits to show him in the worst possible light.
Can we take seriously someone who has never met Trump and does not have a degree in psychiatry?
Nope.
But a degreed medical professional has access to videos and interview on TV and videos online that can easily indicate a person’s mental state.
I think you’re using wishful thinking.
Good luck.
I see you added to your post. I disagree. Videos and interviews are edited to portray what the producers want it to portray. Anyone who relies and makes a diagnosis without meeting and examining the patient themselves is committing malpractice. Funny how you thought the same when medical experts gave diagnoses of Obama without ever examining him.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

Elbert Hubbard

Can we take seriously someone who has never met Trump and does not have a degree in psychiatry?
Nope.
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:26 am

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:37 pm

GMa4all wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:36 pm
Can anyone take seriously the comments of so called professionals that diagnose someone they have never met or examined? The only thing they know about Trump is what the media edits to show him in the worst possible light.
Can we take seriously someone who has never met Trump and does not have a degree in psychiatry?
Nope.
But a degreed medical professional has access to videos and interview on TV and videos online that can easily indicate a person’s mental state.
I think you’re using wishful thinking.
Good luck.
Their degrees are worthless if this is how they diagnose people. With edited interviews and youtube videos.
GMa4all
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1571
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:18 pm

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:12 pm

Fliptopz4 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:37 pm
GMa4all wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:36 pm
Can anyone take seriously the comments of so called professionals that diagnose someone they have never met or examined? The only thing they know about Trump is what the media edits to show him in the worst possible light.
Can we take seriously someone who has never met Trump and does not have a degree in psychiatry?
Nope.
But a degreed medical professional has access to videos and interview on TV and videos online that can easily indicate a person’s mental state.
I think you’re using wishful thinking.
Good luck.
Their degrees are worthless if this is how they diagnose people. With edited interviews and youtube videos.
And you’re a degreed professional with experience so you know this for a fact?
I think these psychiatrists know more that you do and I trust them.
AnnieArk
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 5395
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Fliptopz4 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:36 pm
Can anyone take seriously the comments of so called professionals that diagnose someone they have never met or examined? The only thing they know about Trump is what the media edits to show him in the worst possible light.


Nobody is editing his Twitter account. His outbursts there aren't making him look like a "stable genius".
Momto2boys973
Queen Mother
Queen Mother
Posts: 9720
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:20 pm

You really don’t need to be Freud to realize that the guy is seriously mentally unstable. And if pretty much anyone with an ounce of education can see that, a medical professional can certainly see that too.
Fliptopz4 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:36 pm
Can anyone take seriously the comments of so called professionals that diagnose someone they have never met or examined? The only thing they know about Trump is what the media edits to show him in the worst possible light.
Momto2boys973
Queen Mother
Queen Mother
Posts: 9720
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:21 pm

At this point he’s not even looking like a “stable moron”.... he seems completely unstable.
AnnieArk wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:18 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:36 pm
Can anyone take seriously the comments of so called professionals that diagnose someone they have never met or examined? The only thing they know about Trump is what the media edits to show him in the worst possible light.


Nobody is editing his Twitter account. His outbursts there aren't making him look like a "stable genius".
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:26 am

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:44 pm

GMa4all wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:12 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:37 pm
GMa4all wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:45 pm


Can we take seriously someone who has never met Trump and does not have a degree in psychiatry?
Nope.
But a degreed medical professional has access to videos and interview on TV and videos online that can easily indicate a person’s mental state.
I think you’re using wishful thinking.
Good luck.
Their degrees are worthless if this is how they diagnose people. With edited interviews and youtube videos.
And you’re a degreed professional with experience so you know this for a fact?
I think these psychiatrists know more that you do and I trust them.
No I'm not but if your Doctor can't prescribe an antibiotic over the phone without you being examined in person I think a psychiatrist wouldn't be able to properly diagnose you without examining you first.

I really think you trust them because you don't like him.
User avatar
AZLizardLady
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1791
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:00 am
Location: Kinda...obvious...yes?

Unread post Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:53 pm

Being that these "medical professionals" have never seen Trump as a patient, is their diagnosis really to be trusted?

Come on now.
"Great minds don't think alike. They think for themselves..." --Sakiyah
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic