What a good idea! I think I'll try it.
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This made me smile. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Another great post about people doing kind things for one another. I love that someone, after reading your post, said that they might start doing the same. That's what these sorts of posts are all about!

Thanks for posting!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

So sweet. I want to do that now!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Smarties, that same thought crossed my mind also! So thoughtful as these folks are working such long days!❤
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Lustywench
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is a great idea that I never thought of doing until now.
This is such a nice post and a break from the cat fights and bashing going on in other posts
Thanks Val
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:20 pm Smarties, that same thought crossed my mind also! So thoughtful as these folks are working such long days!❤

Sometimes its little things that perk you up! I appreciate when people do little things for me. It sounds so easy and just might give someone a little boost and make them smile. I love it. Bless that lady for thinking of this!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm going to add here just to keep a sweet post like this going.

Does anyone leave a gift for their mailman each year? For instance, I typically bake him or her cookies. But this year, I'm giving him a SUBWAY gift card because he's always talking about loving his hoagies.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:15 pm I'm going to add here just to keep a sweet post like this going.

Does anyone leave a gift for their mailman each year? For instance, I typically bake him or her cookies. But this year, I'm giving him a SUBWAY gift card because he's always talking about loving his hoagies.
We usually give him a starbucks gift card. We give each of the sanitation workers a dunkin donuts or starbucks gift card also along with several hand warmers packets for their gloves
Locked Previous topicNext topic