Democrats Freak After Kamala Harris Drops Out: 2020 Race Now Dominated By Old White Men

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Nobody is freaking out and there are still younger candidates running and they’re of both sexes .
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dems freak out? Only in your imagination. What nonsense.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Kamala is not popular because she jailed people for smoking pot then bragged about "smoking" out while listening to biggie and snoop. She held prisoners longer than their sentences to use them as cheap labor for the state of CA.

the people who dislike her are mostly black who prefer biden but yes, keep crying about your "old white men" candidates.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Crimson417 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:26 am So 6 people being upset about her dropping out means all the democrats are freaking out? Interesting.
ALL? never used that word.

Most know many white libs are excited for old white bernie, white mayor pete and old white warren. for some reason democrat minorities seems to prefer the triple evil identity profile OLD WHITE MALE biden.

you do realize you can use that argument for anything? a segment of a demographic will never represent all so just ignore all polls then. :lol:
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

At work today, I was hearing discussions on the radio about how upset some were that Harris' supporters did not immediately put their support behind Booker. Apparently every one of Harris supporters was supposed to turn to Booker, because he is black.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

29again wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:58 pm At work today, I was hearing discussions on the radio about how upset some were that Harris' supporters did not immediately put their support behind Booker. Apparently every one of Harris supporters was supposed to turn to Booker, because he is black.
its the definition of racism.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:47 am
29again wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:58 pm At work today, I was hearing discussions on the radio about how upset some were that Harris' supporters did not immediately put their support behind Booker. Apparently every one of Harris supporters was supposed to turn to Booker, because he is black.
Oh my F***ing Bob. You both come across racist.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:47 am
Looks like you don’t know what racist/racism means.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Kamala Harris was awkward and unlikable. She spouted any and every thing she thought people wanted to hear, even if it was nonsense, and you could tell.

If someone is so committed to having a POC on the debate stage or as the nominee...Yang is incredibly likable and relatable, and Gabbard is very straightforward and could potentially pick up some part of the conservative vote. They could throw their support behind either of them.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Oh good lord, there is no pleasing some people.....They should be glad she stepped up and gave it a shot, which is more than some of those whiners will ever accomplish in their life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic