Nancy Pelosi: an extremely stable genius

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

can you give some examples of these parallels?
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:17 pm
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:17 pm

I don't study his every tweet and every single thing he says. I research big things that are happening such as what's happening with the impeachment, what's going on with immigration, etc. I look at major topics.

I'm not obsessed with hating him enough to scour every word he says, or seek out articles talking about hislatest faux pas. There are far too many to track.

Frankly I'm tired of hearing about him already, if I'm being honest. No one should occupy that much real estate in anyone's brain as those that seek out and constantly examine every single breath he takes and every word he utters. I'm living my life.
That could be what German citizens said in the 1930’s and 40’s . It was just too much trouble to actually understand what their leader was doing.
Once again. I follow the actual issues. I'm not digging up 2 year old articles that speak badly about him or getting all tied up in knots when he issues an offensive tweet.

Interesting that you bring up 1930s Germany, because that's exactly what I'm likening the current " democratic" party to. The parallels are pretty obvious. .
Locked Previous topicNext topic