Nancy Pelosi: an extremely stable genius

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:31 am More like a (barely) functioning alcoholic criminal.
You make me laugh!! Thank you. Your description of her is so perfect..WELL SAID.

TRUMP 2020
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:47 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:42 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:49 pm No. I just think it'll be funny to see the reactions given the choice of words. So many Trumpers think Trump is a “stable genius” and Pelosi is the “raving lunatic” (when in reality it’s the other way around) that I think some will be somewhat triggered by it.

So far it looks like just anti-Trumpers have been triggered.

I’ve never heard anyone say they think Trump is a “stable genius “. Or that Pelosi is a “raving lunatic”. Maybe I missed it.
Trump has called himself a “very stable genius” on more than one occasion, and has called Pelosi “Crazy Nancy” or just “crazy” on more than one occasion.
Yes and “ nervous Nancy”.
Here’s a long list of the names he calls the people he dislikes:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... al_figures
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Pelosi is no dummy and has been in politics for many, many years as her father was before her.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Trump himself has called himself a genius, a statement echoed by his followers. And he has called Nancy Pelosi crazy. Again, another statement that his followers have mindlessly repeated. So, yeah, either you indeed missed it or chose to ignore it.
Here, let me refresh your memory:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 209925001/

“Trump calls himself an 'extremely stable genius,' while responding to Pelosi criticism”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1WX04E

“Trump blasts 'crazy' Nancy Pelosi and Democrats, defends Syria pullout”
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:42 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:49 pm No. I just think it'll be funny to see the reactions given the choice of words. So many Trumpers think Trump is a “stable genius” and Pelosi is the “raving lunatic” (when in reality it’s the other way around) that I think some will be somewhat triggered by it.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:51 pm

I haven’t read the article yet, but why? Does it compare Speaker Pelosi and President Trump?
So far it looks like just anti-Trumpers have been triggered.

I’ve never heard anyone say they think Trump is a “stable genius “. Or that Pelosi is a “raving lunatic”. Maybe I missed it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:46 pm It will be interesting to see how those who think a moron like Trump is a “stable genius” will react to this one 😂🤣😂🤣
I haven’t read the article yet, but why? Does it compare Speaker Pelosi and President Trump?
What was the genesis of "stable genius" in the first place? I see that used in snark all the time. Was that something Trump said about himself at one point?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, see my post above yours...
Here’s another link:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 009917001/
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:58 pm

What was the genesis of "stable genius" in the first place? I see that used in snark all the time. Was that something Trump said about himself at one point?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:00 pm Yeah, see my post above yours...
Here’s another link:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 009917001/

I see. Thank you for the link. He is a funny one ... :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If you forgot that, you need a long vacation, 😊😋
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So when Trump refers to himself as a stable genius it’s a joke, but when it’s used to describe a democrat like Pelosi, it’s a compliment? Does anyone have the cheat sheet to share with the rest of us?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:17 pm

So when Trump refers to himself as a stable genius it’s a joke, but when it’s used to describe a democrat like Pelosi, it’s a compliment? Does anyone have the cheat sheet to share with the rest of us?
It’s a snarky joke because it seems neither particularly stable or smart for an adult to seriously call themselves a “very stable genius” on more than one occasion, especially when the person often sounds and behaves like an unstable moron, as Trump does. The headline here is using Trump’s words to simultaneously compliment Pelosi and mock Trump’s phrase - not such a complicated concept one should need a cheat sheet to grasp it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic