Can you read cursive writing?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Can you read it without much problem?
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Slower than print, but yes. I have far more difficulties with writing in it.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Absolutely. I'm also teaching my kids how to write since no one seems to care about it anymore.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes and I’m teaching my kids how to read/write it too.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:59 am Can you read it without much problem?
Yes, of course unless its written by an illiterate idiot that didnt learn how to properly write in cursive. In my day everyone was taught to write in cursive, children today are allowed to print and not taught how to write in cursive.
All of mine are taught to write in cursive by myself and dh. Schools dont teach this anymore
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Yes I can, but my kids can't. It's very sad that someone decided to not teach cursive writing anymore which in turn made them not be able to read it either. My kids opened a book up the other day and it had their grandma's handwriting in it as she bought the book for them and wrote something in it and they could not read it since it was in cursive.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Yeah, but I'm old AF.
Sassyfrass01
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Yes I can read cursive and I can write it as well, and so can both my girls as it was still taught when they were in school.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:13 am Absolutely. I'm also teaching my kids how to write since no one seems to care about it anymore.
Thank goodness. I find this disturbing. There's going to be a whole generation of people who it will look like hieroglyphs to.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic