How I forever and ever ruined Mils Christmas

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There is something wrong with you if you take the tree down Christmas Day.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Not true. I leave my tree up as long as it lives but I know people who celebrate on the 24th and then get rid of the tree on the 25th, or shortly thereafter.
Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:42 pm Been reading the Little Fir Tree where the children take all the toys off of it on Christmas Day or something? Because no one since Hans Christians Anderson's time EVER takes down their tree Christmas day especially knowing company's coming. We do ours on the 12th day- January 6. And mil just decides to stop by knowing nothing of your traditions. Doesn't ask, isn't invited, nothing. But sure carry on.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

It's bad luck to take the tree down before Jan 1.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Christmas traditions are sad in troll town.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:19 am There is something wrong with you if you take the tree down Christmas Day.
Why exactly?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:54 am
Inmybizz wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:19 am There is something wrong with you if you take the tree down Christmas Day.
Why exactly?
You just don’t do that. You don’t rush through the Christmas season. You keep your tree up for as long as you can..
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:56 am
Why exactly?
You just don’t do that. You don’t rush through the Christmas season. You keep your tree up for as long as you can..
That is your opinion. We are ready to be done with the tree after we open presents. That doesn't mean we rushed through the Christmas season.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:01 am
Inmybizz wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:56 am

Why exactly?
That is your opinion. We are ready to be done with the tree after we open presents. That doesn't mean we rushed through the Christmas season.
I’m just messing with you.. I don’t care if you take your tree down the day before or the day after.. you do you
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:42 pm Been reading the Little Fir Tree where the children take all the toys off of it on Christmas Day or something? Because no one since Hans Christians Anderson's time EVER takes down their tree Christmas day especially knowing company's coming. We do ours on the 12th day- January 6. And mil just decides to stop by knowing nothing of your traditions. Doesn't ask, isn't invited, nothing. But sure carry on.
My best friend growing up, her family took down the tree on christmas day. They didn't care if someone else was come over.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:56 pm
My best friend growing up, her family took down the tree on christmas day. They didn't care if someone else was come over.
Fine but as I said the whole thing sounds odd from the tree coming down to mil not knowing to her showing up just whenever...
Locked Previous topicNext topic