I just spent $822.77 on......

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:14 pm
Anonymous2.0 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:12 pm That’s insane.
Yes, yes it is. But they’re nice PJs and we won’t do other gifts for the adults except cookies and candy.
I'd be grateful for whatever I got, I am not a gift grabber, but if someone got me $74 Christmas pajamas I'd think on the inside WTF? Why not spend that money on something that actually useful?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:46 pm I can't even imagine wearing PJ's never mind spending almost a thousand dollars on them.
I never have and likely never will understand Christmas pajamas in general, let alone expensive ones. What is this fascination on buying a new pair of clothes every year to sleep in that are patterned so you can only wear them a few days a year? Kids get enough gifts Christmas morning, what's with giving them gift packages the night before? People of course can do what they want with their kids, I just don't get it.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I just spent $80.00 on 12 bottles of wine. (over 60% 0ff) Pretty sure I got the better deal.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:02 pm I just spent $80.00 on 12 bottles of wine. (over 60% 0ff) Pretty sure I got the better deal.
Hell yea, you did, hahaha
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:02 pm I just spent $80.00 on 12 bottles of wine. (over 60% 0ff) Pretty sure I got the better deal.
Your deal is way more appealing to me.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I do a PJs box on CE for my girls. The pjs are NOT Christmas themed. They are whatever they are into. This year, my 14 year old is getting save the ocean pjs as she is a scuba diver and all about ocean preservation..last year, her box was Hamilton themed..this year, it will be scuba diving themed. My youngest will get Harry Potter pjs and Harry Potter items. My mom and DH will just get pjs. Mine only get 4 gifts on Christmas morning as per Dh's wish so this is my way of giving one exta gift. LOL
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:57 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:46 pm I can't even imagine wearing PJ's never mind spending almost a thousand dollars on them.
I never have and likely never will understand Christmas pajamas in general, let alone expensive ones. What is this fascination on buying a new pair of clothes every year to sleep in that are patterned so you can only wear them a few days a year? Kids get enough gifts Christmas morning, what's with giving them gift packages the night before? People of course can do what they want with their kids, I just don't get it.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yeah...yours is WAY better!! That reminds me. I need to go to the market this weekend and buy my favorite wine when we get to my mom's house since that is the only place I can get it.

Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LOL!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:54 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:14 pm
Anonymous2.0 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:12 pm That’s insane.
Yes, yes it is. But they’re nice PJs and we won’t do other gifts for the adults except cookies and candy.
I'd be grateful for whatever I got, I am not a gift grabber, but if someone got me $74 Christmas pajamas I'd think on the inside WTF? Why not spend that money on something that actually useful?
My parents would knock me upside the head and ask if I'd done lost my mind paying that kind of money on pajamas and especially matching ones.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:57 pm
Idk my son likes ugly Christmas sweaters but he buys those for himself so whatever
Locked Previous topicNext topic