I'm not making my kids pretend them believe in Santa

Anonymous 8

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:44 pm You can't understand how it will completely ruin Christmas for their kids? I mean it doesn't really change anything for yours but will for theirs. I think you're being unreasonable tbh.
How is opening gifts Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ruining Christmas
Anonymous 10

Unread post

If you say "Christmas Tradition" one more time I'm gonna 😱😱😱😱
Anonymous 11

Unread post

My kids are older and know the truth. They also happily talk Santa with their younger cousins. They’d never spoil it for them. I raised them to be pretty decent human beings. ☺️
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My kids open gifts on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. I don’t get what the big deal would be if all kids opened family gifts on Eve, then the youngest get their Santa gifts Christmas Day. I’d tell my kids I was holding off on some gifts until Xmas morning because their cousins still believe Santa comes. My kids would be 100% on board with that. Why wouldn’t yours??
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KaiandKadensMama wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:36 pm My kids open gifts on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. I don’t get what the big deal would be if all kids opened family gifts on Eve, then the youngest get their Santa gifts Christmas Day. I’d tell my kids I was holding off on some gifts until Xmas morning because their cousins still believe Santa comes. My kids would be 100% on board with that. Why wouldn’t yours??
They would. Go back and read the post. I have no problem opening some Christmas morning.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:38 pm
KaiandKadensMama wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:36 pm My kids open gifts on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. I don’t get what the big deal would be if all kids opened family gifts on Eve, then the youngest get their Santa gifts Christmas Day. I’d tell my kids I was holding off on some gifts until Xmas morning because their cousins still believe Santa comes. My kids would be 100% on board with that. Why wouldn’t yours??
They would. Go back and read the post. I have no problem opening some Christmas morning.
Why would SILs kids think the Christmas Eve gifts were from Santa? That’s what’s weird. It seems your family is making an issue out of absolutely nothing.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

All I want to know is will you be bringing your own baked potatoe
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KaiandKadensMama wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:41 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:38 pm
Why would SILs kids think the Christmas Eve gifts were from Santa? That’s what’s weird. It seems your family is making an issue out of absolutely nothing.
All the gifts the kids get are from santa. She doesn't want my kids to open gifts that are supposed to be "from santa" to her kids. She is the one with the issue. There is no real reason why we can't do some gifts Christmas night and say they aren't from santa. We got her kids gifts even they could open those. She is making an issue when there shouldn't be one.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:40 pm If you say "Christmas Tradition" one more time I'm gonna 😱😱😱😱
I bet her kids will get over changing the tradition by Christmas morning. It's op with the problem. I mean if my kids whined that much I'd be having a nice talking to them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:25 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:40 pm If you say "Christmas Tradition" one more time I'm gonna 😱😱😱😱
I bet her kids will get over changing the tradition by Christmas morning. It's op with the problem. I mean if my kids whined that much I'd be having a nice talking to them.
How is it me with the problem? I was willing to compromise. What is wrong with opening some gifts Christmas Eve?
Locked Previous topicNext topic