its 35 degrees out and

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

he had my baby out in only a thin ass jacket. The jacket wasn't even zipped all the way up so his chest was exposed and he didn't have a hat or hood on. He already has a cold. Am I tripping over nothing? I'm only asking because I seriously went off on him. I'm sick as f**k and the only thing working for me is the humidifier. I was sleeping lovely and then I woke up congested as f**k. Guess what? He said he unplugged the humidifier because the smell of the vapor stinks to him. who the f**k does that?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

A man who's trying desperately to get you up off your ass and move the hell out of his house already?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

RB seriously? You complain daily about this man yet do nothing about it. I really don't know what you want any of us to say anymore.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:03 am A man who's trying desperately to get you up off your ass and move the hell out of his house already?
he literally does the opposite. Wants me on my ass and in the house
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Meh, you’ve chosen to have two children with him so suck it up.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:06 am RB seriously? You complain daily about this man yet do nothing about it. I really don't know what you want any of us to say anymore.
At one point I thought maybe I did love him just a tiny bit but I know that is not true. I don't even like him. I complain on here because I don't vent about him irl.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:07 am Meh, you’ve chosen to have two children with him so suck it up.
I'm seriously considering adoption
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What did you expect? You post regularly about how he is incompetent as a father. How far were they going outside?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:08 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:07 am Meh, you’ve chosen to have two children with him so suck it up.
I'm seriously considering adoption
He won't let you do that
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:08 am What did you expect? You post regularly about how he is incompetent as a father. How far were they going outside?
They were not going off the property. He was doing yardwork.
Locked Previous topicNext topic