Tacky or cute?

sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My DD has lights & pictures in her bedroom and it is actually very cute... She changes it up often, but same basic idea and I really like it.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think both options are cute. My mind goes to the second one more I think because it's more in line. It's like the first one is too scattered for my brain. But that's just personal preference. I think either one would look good.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m not a huge fan of the lights.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:05 pm Ive always wanted to take the kiddo pictures, paste them on a coffee table or something and slap some modge podge on it and make it into a photo album table.
I have one of those in the game room already. I made it about ten years ago, so there were a lot less grandkids back then. Lol
Attachments
589FFF24-2630-4975-8CBD-D5C7F9CAE5F3.jpeg
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:37 pm My DD has lights & pictures in her bedroom and it is actually very cute... She changes it up often, but same basic idea and I really like it.
Neat! Thanks!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 pm I did the white lights with tiny clothes pins to hold the pictures up. Its very cute. My middle G-d daughter calls it my wall of love. LOL
I had to run to the store earlier so I bought a set of lights while I was there to hang up & see how it looks. I found the little clothespins to order separately if I can get the lights looking good. Someone mentioned that the grandkids will like the lights, and I think they’re right. (:
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:39 pm I think both options are cute. My mind goes to the second one more I think because it's more in line. It's like the first one is too scattered for my brain. But that's just personal preference. I think either one would look good.
I think I might like the second one better too for the same reason, but I’m going to try the lights because I think the little ones will like them. (:
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 pm I did the white lights with tiny clothes pins to hold the pictures up. Its very cute. My middle G-d daughter calls it my wall of love. LOL
That is too sweet 😍
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I think the Wall of Fame (with those lights that you posted a pic of) would be cute! If you wanted to be crafty, you could even string up those lights in the shape of a Christmas tree!

bluebunnybabe wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:59 am I have eight grandkids now, and get anywhere from one to three or four photos from each one per year, and would like to find a cute easy way to display them. I used to just put them on my bulletin board in the office, but I’ve run out of room. I was thinking about doing the led lights on a wall in the game room, but I can’t decide if it’s going to look tacky or not. In my mind, it will look cute. 😂
The other option is the hanging one. It’s only 16” wide, so I could line them up on the wall so that it’s like a 7 foot wide thing above the sofa and I can just add to it as the photos show up.
This ended up longer than I intended, so if you’re still with me, opinions please!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Coasters! Practical. Take up minimal space. And you can switch them out as the kids get older.
Locked Previous topicNext topic