How do you view Planned Parenthood?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm not talking about just abortions. I mean the overall medical services they provide for people, men and women, LGBTQ, etc.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

They were some of the best drs i have ever had. Never needed an abortion but i did get my paps and birth control there. I was 15 when I started using them and used them for like 4 years until i moved
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have no issues with them. They are a great option for services.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A very important and necessary provider that gives women services who would not otherwise have access to them!
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

I haven’t been to one but I’m glad they exist. They are so helpful for basic health care, birth control, advice.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I've had a couple abortions there. It's a good place.
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

They're an outright necessity. I received birth control, paps and breast exams there for next to nothing when I was in college.

People get so stuck on abortions and either forget or don't care about the rest of the services they provide.

Plus I know that they're vital to the fight to keep abortion legal. I can't even imagine having to constantly fight about it all the time and listen to the bull shit that's shouted at them from protesters. They're pretty much heroes in my book and we donate to them every year.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I’m a RN in an inner city STD clinic- free reproductive health services are vital to the health and wellbeing of marginalized, under/uninsured men and women in our country.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:08 pm A very important and necessary provider that gives women services who would not otherwise have access to them!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:56 pm I'm not talking about just abortions. I mean the overall medical services they provide for people, men and women, LGBTQ, etc.
I've never been to one of these clinics. They are necessary to all communities for people that cant afford insurance or can afford low cost services
Locked Previous topicNext topic