Trump’s favorite “pastor” has a fake degree and bankruptcy

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://www.politicalflare.com/2019/11/ ... ankruptcy/

No wonder she is his favorite pastor: they have so much in common!
😆
I can’t believe she’s pretending to be a Christian!
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:53 pm https://www.politicalflare.com/2019/11/ ... ankruptcy/

😆
Well he does too, so it works for them both.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She's a grifter just like the trumps. She cheats on her spouses just like trump. No surprise he'd throw her a bone by making her a "spiritual" advisor. Maybe she'll even have a spiritually intimate relationship with trump like she did with Zachary Tims ( he's dead from a cocaine and heroin overdose). Tims’s ex-wife said in court filings that White was “the spiritual mother of [Zachery]” and that the two had a spiritually “intimate relationship.”

Trashy trump likes trashy bimbos.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:06 pm
GMa4all wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:53 pm https://www.politicalflare.com/2019/11/ ... ankruptcy/

😆
Well he does too, so it works for them both.
You betcha!
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

😆
You wouldn't know a real Christian from a fake Christian, you don't know what to look for, nor is it your place to determine the validity of anyone's spiritual claims. In this case, however, I would say that that woman really thinks she is a Christian, that she really is doing the work of God. I have my doubts, but that's my business.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

😆
Wow! When did you get your promotion to being God? God and ONLY God knows who and who is not a Christian.

There are many who appear perfect on the outside and their public actions are pious only to be completely different in private. There are also many who appear to be fake, who are truly Christ-like inside. It is not up to you to judge.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:18 pm

😆
You wouldn't know a real Christian from a fake Christian, you don't know what to look for, nor is it your place to determine the validity of anyone's spiritual claims. In this case, however, I would say that that woman really thinks she is a Christian, that she really is doing the work of God. I have my doubts, but that's my business.
Yes I know the difference between a real Christian and a fake Christian.
It’s not your place to question me .

The evidence is there, plain to see, that this woman is a fraud.

Now you’re going on my Foes list because you are inappropriate and hostile- every time I reply to anyone, you jump in and insult instead of discussing! It’s inexcusable.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:54 pm
29again wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:18 pm

😆
Yes I know the difference between a real Christian and a fake Christian.
It’s not your place to question me .

The evidence is there, plain to see, that this woman is a fraud.

Now you’re going on my Foes list because you are inappropriate and hostile- every time I reply to anyone, you jump in and insult instead of discussing! It’s inexcusable.
Oh my.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

You know what is really fun?
When I post an article that is unflattering to Trump or any of his “ best people “, his fans flip out, tempers flare, heads explode!
They haven’t learned how to discuss. They freak out!
( is this group populated by teenagers?)
Anyway, my Foes list is getting longer.
😆😉👍🏻
I love emojis!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"White reportedly owns “several Mercedes”; a Bentley was once photographed in her garage; she and her husband once owned a private jet; she lived in a $2.2 million Tampa mansion. And yet her first church—Without Walls—went bankrupt in 2014 after defaulting on a reported $29 million in loans."

Remember my word for this kind of "Christian"?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic