MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:25 am
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:18 am
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:05 am

Would I have to have my husband register his fingerprint even though the account is my name and if I could do that I could just add my inlaws fingerprints. We sometimes watch on our phones but usually it’s on the Xbox or my inlaws fire stick. I don’t think Netflix will do anything because it would make people mad and they’d cancel.
I use my netflix with the roku player. So no idea how finger print ID would work with that.
Just a PSA but starting on December 1st most Roku players will not be able to support Netflix any longet
What? I just looked up an article. I do have the Roku 3 model. Supposedly it will still be supported.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My mom is on our netflix account as well as our prime video account. Dh put her on both of those last year to give her more watching options than just her streaming company ( direct tv now). She loves having those options and tells us thank you often for allowing her to use our account. We pay for it, so we feel that we should be able to put her on our account even though she lives in FL and we are in GA.
Dh added his brother to our hulu for kicks and giggles so his brother could see if he liked it better than youtube ( which is what they have), but to my knowledge he has never used the option. I have a feeling that we will use the free Disney+ option from Verizon and ditch netflix one of these days since Disney is going to have so much on there.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:44 pm We have the family account that allows for four users.
We’ve got the 2 users bc I also bought student Spotify which includes Hulu. However, no one outside of our houses uses it. Pluto TV is free. People should look into it. I like it but I’m old too.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:05 am

Would I have to have my husband register his fingerprint even though the account is my name and if I could do that I could just add my inlaws fingerprints. We sometimes watch on our phones but usually it’s on the Xbox or my inlaws fire stick. I don’t think Netflix will do anything because it would make people mad and they’d cancel.
I use my netflix with the roku player. So no idea how finger print ID would work with that.
Just a PSA but starting on December 1st most Roku players will not be able to support Netflix any longet
Only if your roku player isn’t capable of auto play.

https://bgr.com/2019/10/14/roku-losing- ... s-upgrade/
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:35 am

What? I just looked up an article. I do have the Roku 3 model. Supposedly it will still be supported.
It’s only if your roku can’t autoplay

KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lol My brother allows me, my other brother, and my mom profiles on his Netflix and Hulu accounts. We’ve been sharing for YEARS with no plans of stopping. I share my ATT Now credentials. My other brother shares his STARZ and HBO credentials. It works very well for all of us.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know Hulu cares...
My internet off, so I tried using my hotspot on my TV and Hulu said it was a different household....
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:10 am
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:35 am

It’s only if your roku can’t autoplay

Wtf! I have two roku TVs
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Lol they plan to text codes. So I’ll text my relative and get the code just sent to their phone. New password? Yeah, that’ll be shared too. They will NOT be able to stop this. Fingerprinting?? 😂😂😂😂 Okay Netflix.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:55 am I know Hulu cares...
My internet off, so I tried using my hotspot on my TV and Hulu said it was a different household....
I use my brother’s Hulu account daily, without issue. Two different households.
Locked Previous topicNext topic