New Australian law requires that all partners must say 'yes' – out loud

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:56 am "Listen John I had a great time tonight"
"Me too"
"Did you want to stop by my place for a drink?"
"Can we stop by the notary on the way?"

NOPE.
:lol:
LuluJa
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:44 pm
nassivera wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:40 pm Does that apply to married people? Sorry if it mentioned this. I’m tired and skimmed.
Well, I suppose it would if rape allegations were made. It's stupid though, I mean, it would come back to he said she said in any case.
Exactly
RedBottoms

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:41 am
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:31 am this is going too far. I don't want to have to say "YES" every time, Talk about killing the mood.
Yes, YES!! Wait, no, yes, no...yes.
My safe word is Vanjie
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

nassivera wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:48 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:44 pm
nassivera wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:40 pm Does that apply to married people? Sorry if it mentioned this. I’m tired and skimmed.
Well, I suppose it would if rape allegations were made. It's stupid though, I mean, it would come back to he said she said in any case.
So really, nothing even changes if it’s not in writing or recorded. Haha imagine that...having to sign a document every time you have S*x with a spouse. “Hang on sweetie, we are out of consent forms. I have to go print one off for us to sign first.”
Excuse me for laughing at this. Lol
i want candy!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That's ridiculous.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Unless they're also requires to digitally record the "yes" in such a way that it cannot be altered or faked, this is riduculous and laughable.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Is this for real? lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic