I disagree with child support

Anonymous 1

Unread post

If you can't afford to have a baby get an abortion or give the baby to a family that can afford to raise a child.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If the kid is already here, then child support needs to be established.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

To the OP, that concept doesn't work. Sorry!
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Your opinion means nothing and is stupid for a lot of reasons. But you are just trolling, so it doesn’t matter.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Uh huh...Here's the thing. People get married, have children and then end up getting divorced. The children should NOT be penalized by not having married parents. The non custodial parent should support that child IMO.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 2

Unread post

So my ex should have gotten away with paying $40 a month? I don't think so. I gave him a chance to pay on his own. He thought $40 was enough one month. That's the day I filed. He is otherwise not involved.

NCP's don't get off scott-free just because they don't have custody.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

You again?
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Such a manly opinion.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

If you have 50/50 custody, regardless of how much money you or the other parent earns, there should be no child support expected from the other parent.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:41 am If you have 50/50 custody, regardless of how much money you or the other parent earns, there should be no child support expected from the other parent.
Statistically men who are custodial parents go after a lot less child support than women who are custodial parents, and are ordered to receive lower amounts when they do get orders. Doesn't sound like a manly opinion at all to me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic