Can someone explain to me...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

What is the pregnancy glow everyone seems to claim pregnant women have? Out of all my pregnancies and all the other pregnant women I have been around I have never seen this "glow" people talk about. Is it real or just something people say to try and make pregnant women feel better about how they look or feel?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just the happiness that glows from pregnant women.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yes, there is a natural glow that I see on pregnant woman. My BF's aunt could tell someone was pregnant by this glow before even many women knew they were even pregnant. She was actually the one that told me I was pregnant with #2 before I even knew.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

It's the sheen of oil and sweat from being so damn hot.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:48 pm What is the pregnancy glow everyone seems to claim pregnant women have? Out of all my pregnancies and all the other pregnant women I have been around I have never seen this "glow" people talk about. Is it real or just something people say to try and make pregnant women feel better about how they look or feel?
The glow comes from an increase in blood volume, estrogen, and progesterone. More blood flow to the skin gives a rosy appearance, and makes the face appear fuller as well.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I definitely didn't glow during my pregnancy, unless it was the glow of flames from my body catching fire from overwork. Pregnancy is exhausting.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I had no glow. I was in misery from 8 weeks until the day I gave birth. 😕
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Only psychic people see it.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I had no glow to speak of. Pregnancy was a singularly miserable experience for me. I have nothing nice to say about that time, I didn't feel a single positive emotion for most of it, and I certainly wasn't glowing.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idk about pregnancy but I'll be glowing the day yds graduates high school. I'm sick of worrying over his grades.
Locked Previous topicNext topic