Hillary Clinton appears to suggest Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:33 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:24 am
Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:15 am

Read the report. There was plenty of interaction between the Russians and the Trump campaign. They could not clear Trump of any wrongdoing. He was not found innocent. They could, however, indict plenty of other people because of their interactions and lies concerning Russian involvement. If you haven’t read the report and only got your information from certain news sources you are uninformed. Expand your reading.
That committee, that inquiry determines to charge or not charge the target. They do NOT exonerate. That's not their charter. They're not there to clear anyone. Exoneration would never have been issued by that team. That is not their function.
I think they found things he could be charged with, but not while he's in office.
I thought I remembered something like that floating around, but I don't recall if it was actually something that was written or stated by one of those involved in the investigation or if it was yet another media opinion.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:49 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:24 am

That committee, that inquiry determines to charge or not charge the target. They do NOT exonerate. That's not their charter. They're not there to clear anyone. Exoneration would never have been issued by that team. That is not their function.
I think they found things he could be charged with, but not while he's in office.
I thought I remembered something like that floating around, but I don't recall if it was actually something that was written or stated by one of those involved in the investigation or if it was yet another media opinion.
The Mueller report said that they could not exonerate Trump of crimes. (And Trump came out and said he was exonerated, undeniably a lie). Mueller also said that it wouldn’t be fair to charge him with a crime because he could not defend himself due to not being able to be charged as a sitting president.

The lengthy report also goes into great detail of all of the meetings between Trump campaign members and Russians. Between Trump jr and Russians. It names Russian intelligence officers and charged them with crimes.

The investigation started with Papadopoulos, a Trump aide, speaking with an Australian diplomat about Russia having dirt on Hillary. When the emails were leaked a month later, Australian intelligence contacted the US intelligence. An investigation began.

Sorry so long but it’s so complicated. And so much disinformation intentionally passed around.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:14 pm

The Mueller report said that they could not exonerate Trump of crimes. (And Trump came out and said he was exonerated, undeniably a lie). Mueller also said that it wouldn’t be fair to charge him with a crime because he could not defend himself due to not being able to be charged as a sitting president.

The lengthy report also goes into great detail of all of the meetings between Trump campaign members and Russians. Between Trump jr and Russians. It names Russian intelligence officers and charged them with crimes.

The investigation started with Papadopoulos, a Trump aide, speaking with an Australian diplomat about Russia having dirt on Hillary. When the emails were leaked a month later, Australian intelligence contacted the US intelligence. An investigation began.

Sorry so long but it’s so complicated. And so much disinformation intentionally passed around.
Thanx for that refresher Lemons. It's been a while since I looked at all of that. It seems a lifetime ago now with all of this new activity. :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Thanx for that refresher Lemons. It's been a while since I looked at all of that. It seems a lifetime ago now with all of this new activity. :)
You’d be better getting a summary from a non-biased source.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it’s great Tulsi is standing up against Clinton. I think she’s a great candidate for the Democrats.

But I don’t agree with her on many positions so I’d never vote for her.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:42 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:27 pm

You’d be better getting a summary from a non-biased source.
What did I leave out? The report goes into detail about Papadopoulos and his meetings. There's verification about the Australian intelligence calling US intelligence to give them a heads up on what was going on, which started the whole thing. There are detailed records of multiple meetings and phone calls between Trump campaign members and Trump family members, not Trump himself. Mueller stated very clearly that he could not exonerate Trump of crimes.

What was incorrect about that or what do you think should be added?
Locked Previous topicNext topic