School says Virginia girl’s story about classmates ambushing her, cutting her hair was a hoax

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:07 pm My guess is this was an attempt to try to put Mike Pence's wife in a negative spotlight. make it look like she is part of some racist institution. who cares if innocent boys are the collateral damage.

RESIST. take down bad orange man By any means necessary.
For real - the internet was already attacking Karen Pence over this.

Stay woke!
KAG
Mean Girl
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And people wonder why, as a mom of two boys, I am ever fearful of my boys being falsly accused of something in the future.

Females DO lie, sometimes even about being assaulted by a male.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:13 pm And people wonder why, as a mom of two boys, I am ever fearful of my boys being falsly accused of something in the future.

I agree.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:19 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:16 pm I hope that the girl gets into trouble with the school.
She should be expelled for putting those 3 innocent boys and their families through that hell.

I agree. I wouldn't blame the parents of the boys if they brought a lawsuit against the girl's parents.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:13 pm And people wonder why, as a mom of two boys, I am ever fearful of my boys being falsly accused of something in the future.

I feel the same way about my boys.

My husband also will not give a woman a review, a raise, a warning, NADA in the work place unless there is someone else in the room with them. He won't go to solo business meetings with a woman either, or drive alone.
KAG
Mean Girl
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And people act like you are a horrible person for not believing every single rape/assault accusation out there. It's like OK..I know which areas of my job have cameras and which don't. I could very easily say my boss assaulted me in an area with no cameras. It doesn't mean it happened. I'm scared for my boys too for this reason. Unless there was proof I would believe my boys over some girl.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:16 pm I hope that the girl gets into trouble with the school.
She should get whatever they wanted done to those boys. expelled or whatever.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:22 pm
She should get whatever they wanted done to those boys. expelled or whatever.
This 100%.

The media was all over this when it first happened.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wonder if there will be a punishment. There absolutely should be.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:07 pm My guess is this was an attempt to try to put Mike Pence's wife in a negative spotlight. make it look like she is part of some racist institution. who cares if innocent boys are the collateral damage.

RESIST. take down bad orange man By any means necessary.
So please tell us about this more than likely, lol, Soros paid, conspiracy bullshit regarding an African-American family being connected to the internal liberal depths of hell, aka, the fifth estate (LMAO), who is attempting to out his wife in a spotlight as though she's a part of this horrible racist institution?

Has Alex Jones or chan/F***ing/stupid doxxed them? Maybe theconservativetreehouse did? Can you share please?!

SAFD
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic