My grandkids are probably being removed by DCF

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I’m so mad at my son about it. I’m sure they are removing them this week and honestly he deserves it.

I’ve talked to the case worker and I’m going to take care of them. I can’t stand them being with strangers in a foster home. It’s so sad.

I just can’t get over how pissed I am at him for doing this.
Jessi19
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Why are they being removed?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What happened? Where is their mom?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm sorry. I'm glad they'll be with you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:43 pm What happened? Where is their mom?
Mom is a meth addict and hasn’t seen them in 2 and 1/2 years. He’s neglecting them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:45 pm I'm sorry. I'm glad they'll be with you.
He’s basically neglecting them. They are dirty and he’s not properly supervising them. His place was beyond dirty. He has a good job and the state pays daycare but he got evicted.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:53 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:45 pm I'm sorry. I'm glad they'll be with you.
He’s basically neglecting them. They are dirty and he’s not properly supervising them. His place was beyond dirty. He has a good job and the state pays daycare but he got evicted.
ugh, how sad. I'm sorry, I hope you have the energy to take care of them. And I also hope that at some point he gets his shit together enough to get them back.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:50 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:43 pm What happened? Where is their mom?
Mom is a meth addict and hasn’t seen them in 2 and 1/2 years. He’s neglecting them.
Wow. I’m so sorry. I’m glad they have you. How old are they?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I am sorry, but grateful the kids have a safe, stable, loving, home to go too.

I would only ask that you keep in mind, the state may set limits to your son's contact with the kids. If you don't follow it to the letter, then they could be moved to another home.

It is a difficult spot to be in, as a grandparent because you want what is best for your child,(no matter how old they are) and what is best for your grandchildren. Thank you for stepping up to care for them, you would be surprised how many grandparents won't.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's awful. I'm so sorry your family is going through all of that. Thank goodness you're able to take them in. Some grandma time will do them good.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic