Halloween costumes

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We make the kid's costumes, so they have until October 1st to decide what they want to be so there's time. Right now they are saying:

9 year old son- Tokyo Ghoul
8 year old son- Leon (character from Resident Evil video games)
6 year old daughter- Chihiro (spirited away)
3 year old son- Ghost

We might dress up my 1 year old like a bat, he won't be trick or treating so we'll see if he tolerates a costume. Do you know what your kids want to be yet?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No.
My daughter is 15 and doesn’t dress up like she used to. She’ll probably thrown on her skeleton hoodie. She got a hoodie for all occasions.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

They have changed their minds twenty times.. Honestly I'm not feeling it this year. Halloween is usually my fav holiday and I spend way too much money and time making their costumes. My MIL usually helped me a lot. Between her death this past fall and a crazy school schedule this year I'm just not feeling up to making costumes. At first they wanted to wear old costumes and I was thrilled lol now they can't make up their minds.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

One of my girlfriend's nephews keeps saying he wants to be a tablet! 😂😂😂

She keeps saying "no! Be something else!" He's 3. It's too cute!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes they do.

DD8- I got her cheap dress up stuff from the DT, but she decided she wants to use the bee skirt, headband and wings to be a butterfly. So that's pretty sweet that her costume is only about 3 bucks.

DS5- A ninja. Also an inexpensive costume. We found a couple cute jumpsuits already.

DS(who will be 6 months then)- Charlie Brown.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

DD is going as a slutty nurse and DS is going to be Slenderman
Anonymous 3

Unread post

We don't do Halloween
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My kids are still changing their minds. Most recently dd12 is saying zombie cheerleader, dd8 wants to be a witch, and ds5 is saying a ghost.

Dh and I are going as a flapper and a gangster.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mine are over Halloween. The only way they will dress up is if they participate in a trunk at Church for Trunk N Treat with the youth group. They will decide eventually.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They older ones haven't said yet. Initially I was going to do a matching costume for me and the baby, but I keep seeing the cutest baby costumes and now I haven't decided.
Locked Previous topicNext topic