Worst part of single parenthood

Yipes-Stripes
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

At least when the other person isn't very involved- is wishing someone was as emotionally invested in your kid. My married friend was saying that because she works and basically does everything with the kids we have it the same. I agreed that our day to day responsibilities look very similar, but she can't understand the feeling of going to bed at night and feeling like their problems are yours alone to fix. Anyone else feel like this?
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yes.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Even with my ex husband involved the way he is. My kids feel like only my responsibility.
He just plays with them for a few days
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The hardest part for me is the loneliness. On days it has been a rough day I miss being able to get a hug, someone to vent too and snuggle up with. It is hard having to be the adult all the time, with all the responsibilities and no one to help my emotional well being sometimes.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yes. The lack of S*x. going to bed alone every night. Balancing a whole household on my own. I have almost no help with the kids when they are with my. My ex has a fiancée who he pawns much of his crap onto. It is tough.
Locked Previous topicNext topic