Trump has done plenty to warrant impeachment but

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:28 pm
Francee89 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:57 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:25 pm

I don’t know their motives or reasons for doing, or not doing something. But I’m going to wait for things to come out before I immediately decide something wrong was done.

And I’m thinking the definition of whistleblower is when someone works for a company and they tell on the company. If the CFO of Bayer made a complaint to the DOJ that WalMart was doing something illegal, that’s not a whistleblower case, it’s a criminal complaint (hopefully with evidence).
It’s a intelligence employee acting as a whistleblower in bringing a complaint to the (Trump-appoited) intelligence IG, not to the DOJ. How is it comparable to employees of a separate company bringing illegal or unethical activity of another company to light?

Trump has already admitted he pressed them to investigate Biden. One would think that if the call was as innocuous as Trump (a noted prolific liar) was claiming, they wouldn’t be pulling out all the stops to stop Congress from being informed about it and about the complaint.
For the last time - I don’t believe this classified as a whistleblower Based upon the definition of a whistleblower.

And I will wait for the details to come out. But I suspect this is much ado about nothing.
A whistleblower can come from either the public or private sector.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:35 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:28 pm
Francee89 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:57 pm

It’s a intelligence employee acting as a whistleblower in bringing a complaint to the (Trump-appoited) intelligence IG, not to the DOJ. How is it comparable to employees of a separate company bringing illegal or unethical activity of another company to light?

Trump has already admitted he pressed them to investigate Biden. One would think that if the call was as innocuous as Trump (a noted prolific liar) was claiming, they wouldn’t be pulling out all the stops to stop Congress from being informed about it and about the complaint.
For the last time - I don’t believe this classified as a whistleblower Based upon the definition of a whistleblower.

And I will wait for the details to come out. But I suspect this is much ado about nothing.
A whistleblower can come from either the public or private sector.
Yes, that is true and not what I said.
But I’m done banging my head against a brick wall.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic