Scientist suggests eating human flesh to fight climate change

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Scientist in Sweden is a nutter. OMG!
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Noneya wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:42 pm So this is the one climate change scientist that you choose to believe? How convenient.
what? choose to believe what?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That would certainly make things interesting, now wouldn't it?

pffft
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I say the scientist be the first course in this Zombie Apocalpyse prelude buffett.

As for the climate change....

I believe it is a natural earth change, and not really much one can do about it. Maybe the process can be slowed down, maybe it can't.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have heard that *they* have to tell you what their plan is. (Don't ask about who *they* are, it's the ever infamous **they** whoever they are!) Anyway, most of our movies are a demonstration of what *their* plan really is. That way, in the end days, *they* can say they told us what they were doing, we just didn't listen. Now, make of that what you will.... but... remember the movie Soylent Green????? And now THIS???????

Makes ya wonder what's up.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, he can start with eating his family and friends and then tell us how that worked out for him.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nothing can be done to stop it and yes, it is a natural occurrence. Our planet goes through cyclical periods of warming and cooling. But it is a fact that this particular period of global warming is happening at an unprecedented accelerated rate, not giving earth the chance to maintain a balance. And we humans have contributed a lot to this deterioration.
So while we can’t stop it, we can do something to slow down the rate of deterioration.
cellomom26 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:13 pm Call me a cynic, but I don't think anything can be done to stop "climate change".

Also, isn't it true that our planet goes through normal periods of different climates.

I think all this freaking out is just another way to try and control the people.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic