GOP insider: Trump is so despised on capitol hill.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/videos/j ... vi-AAH5i2Y
Oh oh
Poor Donnie.
Looks like people on Capitol Hill are finally seeing the light...
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And yet, they don’t disown the guy...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But they’re too spineless to say or do anything about it? Boo hoo.

I mean, I’d imagine it’s not fun being asked to try to rationalize and explain away the actions and ramblings of a total moron near-daily lest they say something and he sends a mean tweet about them, but they made their bed.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bunch of cowards. They know the guy is incompetent. They know he’s unhinged, they know he’s dangerous and yet they don’t do anything about it? Don’t they realize that the way to salvage what’s left of a decent GOP is to turn the backs on that oaf? By supporting him and not speaking up they’re only making things worse for the GOP, America and the world. What are they afraid of? Trump’s wrath? The most that idiot can do is bash them on Twitter. It’s it like he’s Henry VIII.
Francee89 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:46 pm But they’re too spineless to say or do anything about it? Boo hoo.

I mean, I’d imagine it’s not fun being asked to try to rationalize and explain away the actions and ramblings of a total moron near-daily lest they say something and he sends a mean tweet about them, but they made their bed.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:31 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/videos/j ... vi-AAH5i2Y
Oh oh
Poor Donnie.
Looks like people on Capitol Hill are finally seeing the light...
Which probably explains why he wants to bring back incandescent lights.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I honestly wonder what is said behind closed doors about Trump. I can’t imagine.
Locked Previous topicNext topic