Leftists complain that an onscreen gay couple is murdered in IT Chapter 2

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

IT chapter 2, stephen King's book adapted into HORROR film is very brutal, it shows a 6 year old boy have his arm bitten off by evil clow pennywise, it shows other child murders, this is ok, but murder of 2 adult gay dudes?? OFF LIMITS.

the Left: We want representation!

hollywood: * represents them in a horror film the same way they would a straight couple, by killing them*

the Left: *screeches* OPPRESSION!

if LGBT advocates really just want everyone to treat them the same as everyone else then why do they complain when they are? how many straight couples have been depicted being murdered in horror films? too many to count. "BUT this was based on a REAL homophobic murder", they cry. again many horror films are based on REAL murders. psycho, texas chainsaw massacre, silence of the lambs, scream are all based on true stories. and stepehen king specifically chose to bring awareness to hate crimes by including it, but now that is inappropriate?

Will they ever be satisfied or do they just enjoy being victims?

https://slate.com/culture/2019/09/it-ch ... scene.html
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

"So Pennywise isn’t just the physical manifestation of what is revealed to be some kind of cosmic entity that feeds off fear and human flesh, he’s a homophobe. Trump’s America strikes again!"

https://www.out.com/film/2019/9/07/penn ... chaper-two

This writer from Out magazine seems to think Trump is responsible for Stephen King's writing. STEPHEN KING, one of the most anti trump SJWs in Hollywood.

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So some guy on Twitter said something...

Amazing news. Keep us updated.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:26 am So some guy on Twitter said something...

try again. provided a link to slate and out articles 🙄
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:34 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:26 am So some guy on Twitter said something...

OMG !!!

So two people wrote articles also?!?!?

What is this world coming to... all these people who didn’t like “It”. I guess all those damn leftists should stick to period dramas.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I know!!!
Those damn leftists!
Lefties and Obama are responsible for every bad thing that happened or is happening in America!
( oh I guess Hillary too...)
😆
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:38 am

OMG !!!

What is this world coming to... all these people who didn’t like “It”. I guess all those damn leftists should stick to period dramas.
ok, we should ignore all posts and articles written by biased authors expressing opinions? "out" and "slate" are major publications that influence many people. do you feel they are irrelevant and dont reflect cultural trends? in other words, are they "fake news"?

are you capable of commenting on the topic w/o deflection or attacking the source? if you can't thats fine. hopefully you will stop derailing the topic and move on to one of the MANY opinion pieces your friends constantly post you have no problems with.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:44 am I know!!!
Those damn leftists!
Lefties and Obama are responsible for every bad thing that happened or is happening in America!
😆
Can you imagine?!?! There’s even a movie out that some of them didn’t like!!
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:44 am I know!!!
Those damn leftists!
😆
if you say so, thanks for sharing your opinion as to the cause of our problems. unfortunately, you're off topic. Thanks for the bump.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:46 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:38 am

OMG !!!

ok, we should ignore all posts and articles written by biased authors expressing opinions? "out" and "slate" are major publications that influence many people. do you feel they are irrelevant and dont reflect cultural trends? in other words, are they "fake news"?

are you capable of commenting on the topic w/o deflection or attacking the source? if you can't thats fine. hopefully you will stop derailing the topic and move on to one of the MANY opinion pieces your friends constantly post you have no problems with.

No, I totally agree with you. How dare they write about a movie they didn’t like. Bastards.

Obviously since everyone who reads an article in a magazine thinks however the article tells them to think, disliking a movie is bringing about the downfall of all society...
Locked Previous topicNext topic