Sarah Palin’s Husband Files for Divorce

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sarah Palin’s husband has filed for divorce, the Anchorage Daily News reports. On Friday, Todd Palin filed for divorce from the former vice presidential candidate in Anchorage Superior Court and cited an “incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife” as the reason for the couple’s split after 31 years. https://www.thedailybeast.com/sarah-pal ... itter_page

:cry:
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Millions of people divorce every year. It's hardly newsworthy
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:53 pm Millions of people divorce every year. It's hardly newsworthy
You can skip the post if you do not like the subject. Move along iaman.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:55 pm
iamanon wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:53 pm Millions of people divorce every year. It's hardly newsworthy
I applaud your ability not think about President Trump for a moment or two, AND your ability to post about someone other than President Trump.

I am able to respond to all the posts I choose to, but thanks for the information.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:58 pm
I applaud your ability not think about President Trump for a moment or two, AND your ability to post about someone other than President Trump.

I am able to respond to all the posts I choose to, but thanks for the information.
Yes, you can but why come in bitching about it? Just go comment on a post that you are actually interested in like mature adults do. Now, if you don't mind I will open the conversation back to the actual topic at hand. Have a nice afternoon.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He couldn't take that spoiled brat son anymore?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

This is not surprising.
That whole family is very dysfunctional.
And Sarah is missing a few IQ points, obviously.
And marbles.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Sure.
But she is so well known and controversial.
Her entire family is dysfunctional. We heard all about them starting in 2008 when McCain chose her to run as his VP.
( what a huge mistake )
Of course this is newsworthy.
🙄
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But it’s gay people who destroy the sanctity of marriage, right Sarah?
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

lol, it doesnt work that way. you guys have plenty to say in posts you "dont like". if you can't tolerate conservatives giving a differing opinion, you could always go form a private group for like minded people only, pretty sure you did already, boring being in an echo chamber huh?
Locked Previous topicNext topic