When somebody posts 30 vacation pics on FB...

Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

...do you go through and "like" each one? That's weird, right?
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That is weird and I don’t do it but a lot of older people still don’t get FB etiquette, lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I could see someone’s mom or grandma doing that.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:23 pm That is weird and I don’t do it but a lot of older people still don’t get FB etiquette, lol.
So far it's 3 people under age 50. I don't mind; it's very nice. But now I can't help feeling that I need to do a better job of liking their photos too. I don't need this kind of pressure!
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I don' do FB. What is the etiquette for liking posts?
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I go through and if one or two really stand out to me as great pics then I like those. But like all 30 of them? That's weird.

But I do have to say it was really cute - for anyone who watches AGT, the performer with the severe Autism who has gained a huge following on FB, the mom was saying he goes through and likes every single comment he gets on his performances and such, and FB thought he was a robot and blocked him. And they had to contact FB somehow and let them know, no this is just how he is.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No. I just "like" the entire post. I rarely even look at each individual picture.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a friend who has ALwAYS liked each individual pic instead of the whole post. I didn’t realize there was an etiquette...
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hell, no. I don’t give attention seekers any attention.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I wouldn't lose sleep over someone liking all 30 pics. No biggie.
Locked Previous topicNext topic