I have three days left to reach my goal.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My weight loss goal was to reach 215 by the time I start school. That happens Thursday and I am 218. I am down from 254. I hope I can make it. I wish there was more off my waist. I have lost about 5 inches off my waist.

Someone told me I should try CLA but I have made it this far without any supplements and don't really want to start now. My next goal is 200 by October. Then 190 by November, 180 by December. My final goal is 170.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good luck to you! What are you doing to lose the weight?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:03 pm My weight loss goal was to reach 215 by the time I start school. That happens Thursday and I am 218. I am down from 254. I hope I can make it. I wish there was more off my waist. I have lost about 5 inches off my waist.

Someone told me I should try CLA but I have made it this far without any supplements and don't really want to start now. My next goal is 200 by October. Then 190 by November, 180 by December. My final goal is 170.
You have 4 days but should give yourself a 3 day leeway to even out the week
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:09 pm Good luck to you! What are you doing to lose the weight?
Mostly counting calories. I never really realized how much I eat. HOLY CRAP. Once I started counting calories, it was apparent I had an issue with food. Plus, some of the things I liked to eat were super calorie heavy. I love my carbs. I used to eat huge portions of food even though I wasn't really hungry. Now, I eat much smaller portions. I also cut out a lot of the carbs...not all because I do want to maintain the healthier diet and I know if I cut all carbs I will fail. I also workout 5-6 days a week. My apple watch helps keep me on track as far as movement.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congrats on the weight loss.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congrats on the weight loss.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Congratulations!
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Way to go on the weight loss! Don’t beat yourself up too much if you miss the deadline by a couple days. You’re still doing amazing!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:12 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:09 pm Good luck to you! What are you doing to lose the weight?
Mostly counting calories. I never really realized how much I eat. HOLY CRAP. Once I started counting calories, it was apparent I had an issue with food. Plus, some of the things I liked to eat were super calorie heavy. I love my carbs. I used to eat huge portions of food even though I wasn't really hungry. Now, I eat much smaller portions. I also cut out a lot of the carbs...not all because I do want to maintain the healthier diet and I know if I cut all carbs I will fail. I also workout 5-6 days a week. My apple watch helps keep me on track as far as movement.
What do you do when you work out?
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think you can make it, but even if you don’t, you’ve accomplished so much. Focus on that. (:
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic