Why is it such s thing when a woman..

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:48 am I don't care but know I will not go to the beach/pool etc if you don't shave your legs or arm pits and if you wear things that show your pits and don't shave I am not going in public with you at all.

I don't care about make up wear it or don't no biggie.

Oversized t-shirts as long as you look put together in public I don't really care.
LOL
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:48 am I don't care but know I will not go to the beach/pool etc if you don't shave your legs or arm pits and if you wear things that show your pits and don't shave I am not going in public with you at all. If you are hairy enough to be mistaken for a man then we are not going to be friends.

Oversized t-shirts as long as you look put together in public I don't really care.
So being friends with a female to male transgender is out of the question.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I shave because I don't like the feel of hair on my legs or arm pits, don't usually were makeup except when I work, and shirts and jeans are all I wear.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:22 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:48 am I don't care but know I will not go to the beach/pool etc if you don't shave your legs or arm pits and if you wear things that show your pits and don't shave I am not going in public with you at all. If you are hairy enough to be mistaken for a man then we are not going to be friends.

They’d be dressing like a man though right? They wouldn’t be in a dress and makeup if they’re transitioning to a man.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:54 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:22 pm

They’d be dressing like a man though right? They wouldn’t be in a dress and makeup if they’re transitioning to a man.
Referring to your comment about the pool. They may still have the female bits, but let their hair grow out on legs, and armpits. Still nix the pool idea?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We have an innate biological tendency to feel most comfortable around people like us AND be suspicious & leery of those that are different.

So for many who have embraced the norms of femininity for females, they have to consciously set aside natural judgments and some people can find that difficult.

It works the other way too though, if you have a bunch of women who are casual and wear clothing & natural looks, defined more as masculine in their social circle, it would be a “thing” if another girl showed up in make-up & heels. Humans are naturally discriminatory against differences, it takes effort and reflection to overcome it.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:30 am Doesn’t shave her legs?
Doesn’t wear makeup?
Feels more comfortable in men’s T-shirts?
It's not a thing. Nobody cares.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:20 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:30 am Doesn’t shave her legs?
Doesn’t wear makeup?
Feels more comfortable in men’s T-shirts?
It's not a thing. Nobody cares.
Read the comments.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:46 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:25 pm

Why does it matter if someone is attractive to you? Is being attractive a requirement for existence? I obviously don’t care I haven’t shaved in 18+ years
Do you even have a husband?
Yes why? Not all men are the same 🙄
I had not shaved regularly for at least 5 years. DH never said a thing.

Anyway I did recently shave for vacation, DH reached over to pat my leg, “what happened to your leg? It’s so...like is that lotion? It’s so soft, smooth” I started giggling and told him nothing, that I just finally shaved. he starts petting me. “Honey this is wonderful, but I am pissed...I had no idea, I forgot how nice this feels, you have deprived me of this forever. You gotta do this all the time now!”

So your DH may just not remember, LOL!!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

This post was worth it just to read all of Valentina's responses. LMAO.
Locked Previous topicNext topic