I did it. I finally did it

Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I put a $200 deposit down on a puppy I finally found.

If you remember my last post I’ve been getting allergy shots for 13 months and many of my allergies including my dog ones have much improved

I’ve had my friends mini dachshund at my house all weekend as a trial run and to see if my kids take care of her. We all did great.

I’ve always been interested in my childhood dog- a standard dachshund, red smooth coat. Preferably a girl. Very difficult to find as most doxies are mini which are being overbred. You can really only get a young healthy dog from a breeder. Yes occasionally they end up at rescues but most are older or have a medical issue like a bad back.

I’ve been calling around for a couple days and most breeders either had a wait list or didn’t have smooth coat puppies

Well I joined s standard dachshund page on FB and this woman posted a pic of her litter. She has 6 smooth red standards 3 boys 3 girls. All the girls were reserved she had 2 boys left. I was going to settle for a boy but wanted s girl. So I messaged her and asked if there’s anyway I can secure s girl and she said a girl has become avail since no deposit received so I got the key girl.

This is My dream dog. I gave not owned a dog in 25 years due to allergies so I’m so excited about this new edition. This woman is a reputable long time breeder

This pup Is not cheap and I’m going to have her shipped. Ground transport only. There are lot of reputable companies that do this. She will be ready to go around 10/1 9 weeks old. I can’t get her until the next week since I’m going to CA with my kids. I kinda wish I didn’t plan CA now but we’re only going 2 nights so I’ll gave to now it work. Having a dog is going to be so much fun. I realize puppies are s lot of work so I’m up for the challenge. .

I’ll post pics when I get her.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Congrats!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Congrats

What kind of contract does she come with? Is she registered? Health testing for the parents?
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Both parents extensively tested. Championship lines. Health guarantee.

She comes with limited akc registration. If I want full papers and breeding rights it was a lot more. There is a spay neuter contract, and I must agree to sell pup back to her if I decide I no longer want it the first year. I have no intention of breeding. So I’m fine with that.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:49 pm Congrats

What kind of contract does she come with? Is she registered? Health testing for the parents?
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Congratulations!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congratulations.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Aww. Congrats! Definitely post pics when you get her. I love dachshunds.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I wouldn't have another dachshund for anything. But I'm happy for you. Congrats!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congrats on the new addition!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Congratulations
Locked Previous topicNext topic