Trump at rally: you have to vote for me

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:41 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:33 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:48 am

Do you think there will be a viable candidate to challenge him? If the GOP has a challenger that promises fiscal control, I’ll have to consider my vote. But I won’t leave the GOP platform.
I can only hope at this point. I will abandon the GOP if it doesn't return to center. The TEA party movement with its far right loonies has led it in the wrong direction.
Yep
The GOP platform has sucked since Nixon. I haven’t voted Republican since 1968.
I was only a toddler in 68, but since Reagan it's steadily gotten worse, and when Obama was elected, it went completely Looney tunes. HOWEVER, the left isn't to my liking either. It went just as Looney. I'm absolutely disgusted by the "leaders" we have now.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:03 am
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:10 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:03 am

What does that have to do with anything? My mother was born in 1927, lol.
How about old men? Any of them around? Do any of them know it’s name calling if anyone says they are old? 🤣

How do you suppose I know Libby is an old woman? Hmmmm. Because she has said so herself. And let me be clear, she didn’t say her age ( that I’m aware of).
She said she was a teen in the 50s. So if you can do math you can figure out a range of ages she could be.
I can tell by her mothers birth date that she should at least in her 60s. Or close to it. I was just making a point that saying someone is old isn’t necessarily calling names. Libby has said before that she’s an old woman. Cock is obviously older as well. Cock has said that in the past as well.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:50 pm

How about old men? Any of them around? Do any of them know it’s name calling if anyone says they are old? 🤣

How do you suppose I know Libby is an old woman? Hmmmm. Because she has said so herself. And let me be clear, she didn’t say her age ( that I’m aware of).
She said she was a teen in the 50s. So if you can do math you can figure out a range of ages she could be.
I can tell by her mothers birth date that she should at least in her 60s. Or close to it. I was just making a point that saying someone is old isn’t necessarily calling names. Libby has said before that she’s an old woman. Cock is obviously older as well. Cock has said that in the past as well.
Whose mother’s birth date?
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Heck I’m 32 and call myself old. I feel old when I talk to teens or young 20s. She’s at least in her 70s. I think “old” is a mindset more than an age. My FIL is 65 and I wouldn’t call him old. He walked my and friend around a music festival having a great time.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:11 am Let’s redirect this post back to its original topic and stop talking about Libby. This is why posts get locked, not because of one particular member reporting or “starting it,” but multiple people joining in to get their petty insult in or to come to the defense of someone. If you want to talk about things like how old Libby is, go call her out in fight corner, talk about it amongst each other in your own groups, or pm each other. De-railing the topic to talk about another member isn’t allowed here and is what caused so many issues before.
I just saw this after I replied back and answered someone’s question on age. I’ll delete my answer back to her
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:43 pm
12skipafew wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:11 am Let’s redirect this post back to its original topic and stop talking about Libby. This is why posts get locked, not because of one particular member reporting or “starting it,” but multiple people joining in to get their petty insult in or to come to the defense of someone. If you want to talk about things like how old Libby is, go call her out in fight corner, talk about it amongst each other in your own groups, or pm each other. De-railing the topic to talk about another member isn’t allowed here and is what caused so many issues before.
I just saw this after I replied back and answered someone’s question on age. I’ll delete my answer back to her
Again: whose mother’s birthday?
Asking for a friend...
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:45 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:43 pm
Again: whose mother’s birthday?
Asking for a friend...
I answered but deleted because skips asked us to get off the topic of YOU. Let’s do what skips asks.
I will say I think me and hockey were talking about two different people.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:16 pm

Mine, but I said birth year, not date. I'm a late in life baby though.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:46 pm

😉
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:46 pm

The year is part of a date. 🤣
Locked Previous topicNext topic