Ex MIL hates me now i guess

Deleted User 172

Unread post

She thinks i did my ex husband wrong by taking the kids and only allowing supervised visits. He hasn't used them at all, hasn't voluntarily paid a penny of CS (i got his tax refund last year) and apparently is growing out his beard til he gets to see the kids.

I sent 1st day of school pictures to her and ex-SIL yesterday. Ex-sil was very nice (always had been) and gushed about the pictures. Ex-MIL got snippy with me.

Its been almost 3 years. Not my fault your son still hasn't gotten off his alcoholic ass and gotten his shit together.

Your lucky i sent those pictures. I wont anymore.
Single mom vent over.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yeah I don’t deal with my ex MIL (1st ex) at all. I haven’t spoken to her since he walked out. No pictures, nothing if he does it I don’t know. But I burn bridges and cut people off completely very quickly.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:11 pm Yeah I don’t deal with my ex MIL (1st ex) at all. I haven’t spoken to her since he walked out. No pictures, nothing if he does it I don’t know. But I burn bridges and cut people off completely very quickly.
Yeah i tried to keep some kind of relationship with her.
I've been cutting everybody who is even somewhat acquainted with him after what happened (that i told you about) though.
I was hoping her grandkids trumps me or him but i guess not.

Oh well.
Locked Previous topicNext topic