What Happens During The Summer Months?

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is why I encourage yds to take the bus. Although I've been robocalled. Apparently the hs parents can't drive.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Our school found a fix for this! Other than buses, no one is able to drive a car into the entrance of the school during morning drop off/afternoon pickup! It's been two years since this system was started and parents are still bitching that they can't enter the lot with their cars.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:56 am Some parents would stop in the drop off line, get out and walk their kids in to the school. There are parking spaces!
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I can’t stand when parents do not PULL UP. We have a huge lot, and you basically line up in a big circle, to the front of the school. The main road gets backed up though, as SO MANY cars drop off. Honestly, these parents leave two car lengths between them when waiting. PULL UP!!!
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Our elementary school does not have car lines for pick up or drop off. There are no parking lots either. I’m sure there are a cpl parents that stop real quick to let the kid out. There are no Parking spots either. If you are taking or picking up your kid then you are most likely walking to the school and waiting on the sidewalk outside whatever door their child is assigned.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Our elementary school does not have car lines for pick up or drop off. There are no parking lots either. I’m sure there are a cpl parents that stop real quick to let the kid out. There are no Parking spots either. If you are taking or picking up your kid then you are most likely walking to the school and waiting on the sidewalk outside whatever door their child is assigned.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

That's the way it was all year long at the elementary school mine went to. Moms would park their car, get out of the car, open their kids' door(s), help them put their coats on and help them grab all their school stuff and then walk them the 10 feet to the front door of the school, and then do the bye bye kiss kiss I love you I'll be here at 2;30 to pick you up have a good.....all the while the line just gets longer and longer. The world obviously revolves around her and her children and I just didn't get the memo.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Our school is terrible. What makes it even worse is that our school is considered a walking school. We have one bus and it carries maybe 20 kids. The school basically serves the little neighbourhood that we live in with the exception of those who live across the major road. There are so many kids who get driven to school, it's crazy and those parents are not paying attention. Most don't even stop at the stop sign in the parking lot at the crossing.. I've seen so many Close calls with kids.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Come and live here where many people have lost the ability to drive all year around. Don't even get me going about when it snows.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:19 pm That's the way it was all year long at the elementary school mine went to. Moms would park their car, get out of the car, open their kids' door(s), help them put their coats on and help them grab all their school stuff and then walk them the 10 feet to the front door of the school, and then do the bye bye kiss kiss I love you I'll be here at 2;30 to pick you up have a good.....all the while the line just gets longer and longer. The world obviously revolves around her and her children and I just didn't get the memo.
Lol see I'm the opposite. My kids normally ride the bus. But for one year i had Monday's off so I would drive them to school once a week. We all liked having that one day where they weren't rushing out the door to catch the bus. But yeah when we're in line I'm like "okay, you have everything ready to go? Are you sure? Okay, get ready. Next up, take your seatbelt off. Grab your stuff. Okay, go go go go! Love you, bye!" And I'm gone. Ive heard so many horror stories from posts like these that I'm kicking my kids out as fast as possible lol.
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

That sounds like a majority of school drop offs all year 😂😂
Living my perfect life 💕
Locked Previous topicNext topic