Someone need's to take away my Google (TMI, I guess)

Scared!

Unread post

Okay I will try to keep this short.

A few times in the last few months I have bled a little after S*x. It wasn't particularly rough or anything. So last week I bled a little and it was a little clotty.

Also, my right foot has been swollen for about a month now. It isn't painful, just swollen.

So I was googling and it turns out that a swollen foot can be a symptom of CERVICAL CANCER, which of course so is the bleeding. The swelling could be an indication of advanced CC that has spread to the lymph nodes. The prognosis is terrifying.

I know, you say, don't google, but here is the thing:
I have had precancerous cells removed twice. Once, 10 years ago and again about 4. For two years my paps were okay, not perfectly clear but more a wait and see. Then I lost my health insurance. I recently got back on my insurance so I made an appointment but my doc can't see me until October!!! Then they called and said the midwife can see me Sept 5th. Better but I am losing it here. I keep googling and what I am finding is scaring the shit out of me.
I am going away with SO for the weekend and I am so in my head right now it is crazy.

Tell me I am crazy, please!

Unread post

Get off Google! You would have a lot more symptoms if cancer had spread to your lymph nodes. Swelling of feet and legs can be due to poor circulation or fluid retention which can be caused by diet, hormonal issues, thyroid, etc. Bleeding after S*x can also be caused by hormonal changes or a sensitive cervix. I wouldn't worry unless you begin having more symptoms. Just in case you could go to an urgent care. They can do a pap and bloodwork.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Go see a doctor. Google and Web MD are death sentences.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You could Google *Pinky pain* and Google would say *Pinky cancer* lol.

I didn't have the swollen foot part but I had a yeast infection with zero symptoms except spotting after S*x. It was only caught because I happened to go in for a routine exam around that time.
Scared

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:12 am Go see a doctor. Google and Web MD are death sentences.
I have an appointment in 2 weeks.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Scared wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:14 am
Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:12 am Go see a doctor. Google and Web MD are death sentences.
I have an appointment in 2 weeks.
Good. Stay off google til then.
Go watch some cat videos on YouTube. Or if you prefer puppy videos on YouTube.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Call around other doctors, even family doctors and see if you can get in sooner. They can do pap smears and you'll get the results sooner.
Locked Previous topicNext topic