Woooo!!!! Its party time!!!!!!

Unread post

Dont laugh because this is really sad....

For the first time in a very long time, I get the night to myself! My husband was called into work, dont feel bad because he sleeps the whole time, he essentially on call but there is nothing to do up there at night. He either sleeps or we message each other until he falls asleep lol. I get free rein of the house! This hasnt happened in quite a few months and I am stoked! The kids are in bed. I read three chapters in my book. I ate myself a decadent salad. Im watching movies I never get a chance to watch, I have FULL control of hulu and showtime! And I dont even know what to do with myself. Im eating a nice gigantic double chocolate chip muffin with a full glass of chocolate milk. AND! Im pretty sure I will end the night with a pack or two of my kids fruit snacks and singing out loud to some Adel or green sleeves or some shit, IDK. See what happens when you live your life roped up, and get one day free? You run buck wild! lol I havent had this much fun to myself in months. My hips are going to be showing tomorrow, but at least it will be worth it. Halleluha!

God my life has taken a sad turn XD
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Get it girl!
LoveAll3
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Enjoy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic