Notices

admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Hey guys, I will be cleaning out the topics thread (suggestions) and the Update one (I'll be switching it to a log thread for where we can post admin/mod actions) to only list things that haven't been worked on and suggestions only. This is so I can more quickly navigate to what I need to while working on the site today.

Expect color changes while I'm working within the forum CSS: There is going to be some color play in order to figure things out and try to resolve some of the issues brought up.

I will be including a privacy policy today for your protection. It will be linked at the bottom of the page.

I will be adding to our moderator and admin team today:

Admins:
- Me (piratemoo), 12skipsafew

Moderators:
- CannotCount
- Reedus
- NerdyMomma
- Kajira: I'm not sure if you expressed interest. Please get a hold of me if possible.

If you expressed interest in said positions, please get back to me! I've been super busy and may have missed someone with all the craziness.

Next Friday, I will be paying out to have our hosting migrated over to another company and a VPS setup for a much faster responding site.

I am currently in the works of speaking with a web developer about our needs (hence why I'm pruning them). I am working on creating the base for this.
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Got it!!
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I just saw this... I wonder if there’s a way to make sure new posts are bumped to the top all the time. I can’t figure out what’s up with the order in the forums.
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Wait.... today is Friday, I need a fricken vacation!
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:05 am I just saw this... I wonder if there’s a way to make sure new posts are bumped to the top all the time. I can’t figure out what’s up with the order in the forums.
I'm sure there is. I haven't really figured it out yet
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

admin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:23 am
Nerdymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:05 am I just saw this... I wonder if there’s a way to make sure new posts are bumped to the top all the time. I can’t figure out what’s up with the order in the forums.
We are all learning it together! I just have to make sure I click the new posts button to make sure I see what’s new.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:32 am
We are all learning it together! I just have to make sure I click the new posts button to make sure I see what’s new.
New post button? There's a new post button?! :)
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Bingo

Unread post

Wow!...
Awesome site!
admin
The Law
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Alright: Admin/mod positions should be set: Can you guys confirm this?
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:05 am
Nerdymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:32 am

New post button? There's a new post button?! :)
Click the menu button on the top left (for mobile) and there’s a drop down menu, if you click new posts it brings up new posts in all the forums.
Attachments
E6D37886-874D-4BC4-BACA-A2EB7CFDBC22.png
Locked Previous topicNext topic